Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dashboard screen is black

ANSWERED

The dashboard is a black screen, and my sleep data are missing info on the app.  What's going on?  I only bought a Fitbit for the sleep data, and now I can't get to it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Hi everyone!

Thank you everyone for you patience while our team investigated and fixed the blank dashboard issue. You should now be able to view your data on the Web Dashboard.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
616 REPLIES 616

Dashboard not appearing

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

Same here! Very disappointing. Change is not always better.😣

Best Answer

Same here, thought it was me being stupid!

Best Answer

Same here!

Best Answer

My Versa 2 fitbit dashboard screen is blank, but I can access other screens like log and community. The watch is working fine. 

17133623842013676394650011733030.jpg

Best Answer

Same here its disappeared .... 😞

Best Answer

This morning when I log into the dashboard via chrome it's blank. I'm able to log and see data for food, activities etc. If I log in via Microsoft Edge the dashboard loads properly. I've logged out on chrome and opened a new window but the dashboard remains a blank screen. So frustrating since both are now google products. 

---

I forgot to mention when I click the link to get help with the dashboard I get an access denied message. It would be helpful to have posts in the community that notify us of issues and the status of any repairs.

Best Answer

Hi @helnschool using Firefox I can see mine. You can't set or or sync now to the computers, but you can check limited data on the dashboard. See if removing history and restarting the browser works or try another browser.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi - could you please explain why this is no longer working for me (from today, 17 April 24)?

I don't use the Swedish interface but the Dutch one, and switching languages and switching back does not help either ???

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best Answer

I use the English interface, and suddenly, as of this morning, the dashboard on my Windows laptop is blank.  Information is still showing under the Logs tab. Is still OK on my Android phone.  I use both.  

Update:  It's not working in Firefox, but it is working in Chrome.

Best Answer

Confirmed blank with Chrome. Works as expected with Firefox.

Best Answer

Also blank on Brave browser - which uses the Chrome codebase.

Best Answer

I cannot get my dashboard either.  It is a blank. I am om a Windows 10 laptop. But I can see sleep data when I click on Log and also see the other data like Weight and Food.  Sleep has the old hypnogram which I like, and not the new awful version that is on my Android phone.  On my phone the Benchmark section does not work well; I cannot see the "Typical range for people like you" I never had the Benchmark section on my laptop and I still don't have it.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue.  Works on Microsoft Edge, not Google.  Why this should be the case, as it's now a Google product, I cannot understand.

Best Answer

When I try to get the Dashboard on my Window 10 laptop, it is blank.  But when I click on Log, I can get to Sleep and Weight, etc.  Sleep looks like it used to with the nice hypnogram.  My android phone has changed to a worse display for sleep.  I used to be able to rotate my phone and make the graph (hypnogram) bigger and press on an awakening to see how long it was.  But none of that works on my phone now.  If they change what I see for sleep on my laptop, it will be time to ditch FitBit for another company.

Best Answer

Yet change is inevitable.😉

Best Answer

Dashboard was blank, then it went to black and blank.  Meanwhile, I just searched here and found out that it's another permanent ef up the fact that the format of the sleep area has become lacking and no longer has the same premium features in evidence.  I am also not happy to see that 'community' is just a place for everyone to tell everyone else about how things are broken. I don't see anywhere where the problems are being answered or addressed by the company.  Weak.

Best Answer

mine too....same problem...and also a lot of sync problem lately.....

Up-date- opened with Microsoft Edge and is working....

Up-date...its working also with Chrome...initially is blank but Ctrl F5 and like a charm....the dashboard appear... 

Best Answer