Noninvasive Glucose Monitor integrated into Fitbit

The original glucose monitor suggestion was not about connecting to other monitors and gathering data. This is an excellent first step and should be applauded. We are asking to have noninvasive technology integrated into fitbit. I have to believe this is the goal because fitbit did financially support a company attempting to do this work.
9 Comments
alshort
Recovery Runner
Develop non-intrusive BGM (Blood Glucose Monitoring) technology whereby the FitBit device is actually taking Glucose readings and logging them in near real time to the Fitbit app.
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding a noninvasive glucose monitor integrated into Fitbit. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

abdul2961
Strider

I've found your solution.

Get the glance clock face by Ryan mason.

Please check it out and thank the developer

abdul2961
Strider

Check his website and make a donation.it a great face with glucose monitoring

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

The clock face by Ryan Mason gets its data from other sources.  That's how fitbit works.  It may be better than fitbit or offer additional features but it is not the ask.  The ask is to have the noninvasive technology embedded into fitbit. 

MartyJones
First Steps

I would like an app that would interface with my deacon g6 and show info on charge 5. This would be extremely helpful for diabetic people who use fitbit to help track their health. 

I'm a retired computer programmer and would love the opportunity to create a charge 5 app for displaying deacon I do. Can I

You also provide a week for charge 5?  

MartyJones
First Steps

I would love an app that would interface with Dexcom G6. If none are in the future, I would like the opportunity to create one. I would need you to release an SDK for charge 5. this would be a huge help to people with diabetes who use fitbit charge 5 tracker. 

MartyJones
First Steps

I'm surprised that the is no SDK for  charge 5. Is that in the future plans?  I would volunteer to be ginny pig.

OldCorpsman
First Steps

I would love to see them tie in with Dexcom 6, or 7 when it comes out. I have seen where Dexcom is working with Garmin now, how about Fitbit also.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.