Photo Sharing for Challenges

The Fitbit community is creating friendships that make the challenges really fun.  It would be great to have a photo sharing capability within the Challenge feature!

Love the Fitbit!!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

61 Comments
amsjohnson91
First Steps

Would love to be able to post pictures in the Challenge threads! Post helpful and even humorous photos while exercising

KevinjWells8
Recovery Runner
You currently chat but not post images during a challenge. It would be a nice add on along with having the option to add more than 10 users to a challenge.
Jopeach
First Steps
Is it possible to make it where you can add photos or videos to your messages in challenges. It can add a lot more to the challenge for bragging rights or you can show others how you are getting your steps in. It can also add to the over all fun of it all.
Thanks in advance
MichelleWarren
First Steps

Yes, I totally agree! Would be great to share recipes with photos as well as other inspirational pics to cheer each other along.

CassandraM
First Steps
There are many times that I am in a challenge and I want to post a picture or somebody else does and we have to go to other forms of messaging to do so. It would be nice to be able to share progress pictures and inspirational photos inside the challenges.
lobstered
First Steps

It would be great to send pictures and photos in the chat screen/area during a challenge. You would be able to upload photos of what you are doing eg exercise/resting/walking etc to your opponents or send motivational pictures and messages.

Moderator edit: Added labels and edited title for clarification

LorenaB
First Steps
It would be wonderful if we could upload photos to the "challenges" on the Fitbit app, work week hustle, daily goal. We could post photos as we walking, etc.
Abbeymassey
First Steps
You should allow photos to be posted by people during challenges and via messages. This will allow members to see what the other players are doing and help motivate.
Mrsfairfs
Jogger
I'd be great if you could upload pictures in the challenge or chat fxn. Be able to showcase ones running/exercise background (ie: beach, pretty trail, keep others motivated)
yalloul
Keeping Pace

Yes, I think that will be a good motivation to send picture of what we are doing or images to encourages the other member of the team.

Status changed to: New
SilviaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hey @lobstered! I've been in some Challenges lately and I definitely agree that sending a picture will motivate others. 

Hope this can be a feature soon. 

Thank you for visiting the Feature Request board Smiley Happy

lynchka
First Steps
Hi,

I think it would be a great idea to be able to send each other photos in the work week hustle challenges etc in the app. Like photos out on a run, at the gym etc. my friends and I would love to use it as a way to keep each other motivated.
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

@LoreenBabcock I really like the idea of being able to upload and share pictures/photos in challenges. It could be a really fun way to motivate others within the challenge and to make the challenges even funnier. It's a great way of interacting with other users that are in the same challenge. Hopefully, this will be implemented in the nearest future, so let's keep voting for this. Thanks to all who have requested a similar feature and for the ones who are voting and commenting on this. 

hlk
Jogger

My FitBit friends and I are always talking about how we wish we could post photos from our walks to the challenges we're in.

_eholla
First Steps
Pictures in the challenge chats is absolutely the #1 feature that Fitbit should add
matmcneil
First Steps

I think it would be great if we could post a picture in the chat of the challenges ?
Ie picture of you doing your work out.. A map of your results of your workout/run
Thanks Mat

Moderator Edit: Labels

Status changed to: New
RobertoME
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi there! Personally I beleive this is a very cool idea to implement pictures on a challenge chat.

Thank you for posting in the forums.

C3mpy
First Steps
Redirected here from asking the same request on Twitter. This would be so useful. Our little group (the crazy gang) use the chat to help each other through the week. The banter is what helps meet goals and beyond. Please make an awesome product even better.
BryanKeith64
Jogger

Need to be able to add pics to challenge conversation feeds.

Ability to show location and accomplishments.

Moderator edit: title for clarity and labels.

sawyergarpy
Jogger

My current group has members from 6 countries---posted pictures from their walks would be fanastic and good for world peace!!

Vmx12j
First Steps
I believe the Fitbit app would be better if we were able to send & receive pics also in the challenges
This would be so cool to have 😊👍
FitAmanda008
First Steps
It would be awesome if users were able to send pictures while using your messaging platform within the Fitbit app! I'm always in "Workweek Hustle" challenges with people and it'd be cool to send pictures that show how we are getting our steps in. Is that ever going to be a possibility?
Martini675
First Steps

Many times while I've been walking I've wanted to take a picture of my trail or surroundings to help pump up others who are in my challenge.  This would be a great way to encourge each other to get more active and have some fun while doing it.

AngeliqueDavis
Recovery Runner
The idea of sharing photos within the challenges would be awesome. I would also like to be able to put progression photos in when I log my weight check-in so that I can see my changes. Sometimes the scale isn't the best way to see, so adding a spot to post a photo would be a great motivator
Lindaaooii
First Steps
Please update an option to add picture in the Fitbit app challenge between friends. And an option to delete message. Thanks
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.