Please add HIIT to the Activities

Now that HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) has become so mainstream, I'm surprised that when I search for that activity "Oops, we can't find that" is the only result I get. I even tried spelling the whole thing out and nothing comes up still.  The closest thing I've been able to find is "Cardio Sculpt", which is somewhat similar, I guess, but HIIT definitely burns more calories than Cardio Sculpt alone because it's a full-body workout.  HIIT is my main workout routine, and I know MANY others that do it as well.  Please add HIIT to the Activities that are available!!  I have the original Charge.

Moderator Edition: Updated title for clarity

27 Comments
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Y3e, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding HIIT to the exercise list. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the new Fitbit Sense 2 and Fitbit Versa 4, and this exercise mode will be coming to more devices next year.

@JacquiP68, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes - you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.