Poop Tracker App Addition

I believe that Fitbit should add a new tracker of poop on the app, similar to that of water tracking! Pooping is important part of being healthy, providing log options by size, time taken to poop, and what type of poop it is (according to medical scale). Ways to improve discretion and reminders could also be helpful for those struggling to excret
33 Comments
Jernomeo
First Steps
Would be good to track stool on the app. To be able to make an entry with the time of day and could use the Bristol stool chart to track our stool. This would be a great optional feature which is common in other fitness apps.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Jernomeo, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to track stool. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

NotJustExercise
First Steps
Include:
calendar/frequency input
Colour
Size
Consistency
Notes for abnormalities e.g. blood, constipation, laxative taken etc.
Suggestions of changes in diet or exercise after each account reported and overall report over the week or month
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @NotJustExercisethanks for sharing your suggestion about the possibility of having a poop tracker. I noticed this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post hereThis helps to keep the forums more organized and prevent the vote from splitting into multiple ideas. 

Thank you for your participation in the Community! 

Lam16
First Steps

I would really appreciate this feature. Spending the extra money for the Sense, I would love a more comprehensive list of health issues to keep track of. As someone with IBS, being able to log my bowel movements right alongside the foods I eat on my watch would be of tremendous value to my health tracking and finding trigger foods. I don't know why the original respondent was so against the idea when this is a very important part of human health.

RAM-FB-Blaze
First Steps

I am seriously disappointed with Fitbit. As a medically retired Naval Officer suffering with multiple injury induced disabilities including IBS plus other GI issues, I would think the Fitbit would want to help people get through these GI issues. 

This is horrendous...

bskyem
First Steps

I agree that urine and bowel tracking app functionality is extremely important from a health perspective. They can both give clues to underlying health issues and it would be so nice to be able to track in the Fitbit app versus having to install 1-2 more apps to track just these items when trying to get an overall view of your health. As a woman, this is especially important when it comes to pelvic floor health.

jenniferbrindle
Recovery Runner

I totally agree, I have some issues and I wanted to track it so I can share with my doctor to see if I need further testing

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.