Provide Sleep Analysis and Fitbit Wellness Report for free

I've just activated premium for 3 months (thanks for that). But I noticed alot of features that I would expect them as basic from a company like Fitbit (unlike Amazfit or others).

Wellness report (thats the heart of Fitbit data). You're shooting yourself in the foot by not providing this for free.

- Sleep analysis. (See details below)
27 Comments
BradS
Base Runner

I agree. The sleep and wellness reports and data should be free for all owners of devices. After all, we already paid for the actual hardware with this functionality.

Fitbit should just charge for the video workouts and meditation tools.

kar_mc1
Recovery Runner

"Authoritarian state" might be overstating it a bit, but it's disappointing how the Fitbit company has become more greedy and less responsive to user requests and suggestions. I received a used Fitbit straight from the Fitbit online store. I didn't start using it for a few months and when I finally did I found that there was a lot of sleep data from the watch imported to my app. I had not used the Fitbit, but they refused to replace it because it was past time to return. Also, they insinuated that I had added that data! If if were my data, I wouldn't be upset to see it there!

There should be more options for the various features all around, including the ability to turn of any feature not required.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.