Quick Replies for iOS Devices

When will it be availible to reply with iOS for apple users. I noticed Versa can reply to text but it says only for android. I will never switch to android and the reply to text is the only thing that Fitbit is missing. Apple Watch does all the same plus reply to text and taking calls. Big miss on Fitbits part. 

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity/Added Labels

391 Comments
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @_cyn_, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Quick Replies for iOS Devices. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Raoaayush
First Steps
In android, you can send replys right from your watch. If fitbit somehow gets passed IOS's closed operating system, then IOS can do it too. There have been many many times when I want to just send a thumbs up to my friends to show that I am there, and quick reply will help a lot with this.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Raoaayush, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Quick Replies for iOS devices. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Rawkit12
Jogger
Would be a great asset to be able and answer texts received on the Sense by Alexa while you are on the go.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Rawkit12, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see quick replies for iOS devices. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Raoaayush
First Steps
What is the status for this feature. This is the only new vid feature I could want and it would make me and many other people perfectly happy with Fitbit. Also, how many people are needed to vote on this feature for it to be applied. Right now over 1200 people have voted for this to be a feature
JohnnyRow
Cosmic Hurdler

It's not a question of how many votes here, but maybe how many people lobby Apple to allow it.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Raoaayush, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Quick Replies for iOS Devices. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Raoaayush
First Steps
I have been replied to in this topic by people and I have a question. Are there any plans to collaborate with Apple to get quick reply’s for iOS.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @RaoaayushThanks for sharing this suggestion about having the quick replies feature available for iOS devices with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Ski-Zone-1
Recovery Runner
Please add the feature of Quick Message Response for Fitbit Charge 4 (that is paired with iphone). This will allow quick message response when receiving a text or call.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Ski-Zone-1, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see quick replies for iOS devices. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Mapaches54
First Steps
Many of the features related to notification responses (voice commands, quick responses, etc.) to anything other than Fitbit notifications can only be used with android devices, regardless of Fitbit model. These features should be made available on iPhones as well.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Mapaches54, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Quick Replies for iOS Devices. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

You can also vote for this other suggestion: Voice reply via wireless headphone.

rmhilal
Jogger
I would like quick replies to be available on my iPhone. Spending over $200 on a Versa3 is frustrating because I really like Fitbit, but this takes away an important feature.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @rmhilalthanks for sharing your suggestion about having the Quick Replies feature available with iOS devices too, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is Not currently planned. This helps to keep the forums more organized. 

We appreciate all the input we receive from users and the team of developer is constantly monitoring the forums and the number of votes and feedback to keep track of popularity and demand over time.

Thank you for your participation in the Community. 

Rainlimxy
Jogger
Quick Reply is a feature where you can reply to messages from apps such as WhatsApp just from the watch itself. This feature only works on Android phones and not IOS/Apple phones.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Rainlimxy, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Quick Replies for iOS devices. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Rainlimxy
Jogger
This feature is only available for Android devices and not iOS devices. I really really hope this feature will be added as soon as possible as it can make our life easier and a better user experience. I'm pretty sure most of us have the same thoughts. Thank you, Fitbit for listening and taking our thoughts into consideration 🙂
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Rainlimxy, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Quick Replies for iOS Devices. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

gabbie0165
First Steps
I would like to be able to respond to messages with iOS
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @gabbie0165, thanks for sharing this suggestion about having the quick replies feature available when syncing with iOS devices with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here as this will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Elpocoloco
First Steps
I want to suggest you to put quick replies for ios, in fitbit versa 3
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Elpocoloco, thanks for sharing this suggestion about having the quick replies feature available for iOS devices with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
I am hoping in the future the versa 2/FItbit products in general will be able to support text replies from iPhones. Thanks!
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.