Quick Replies for iOS Devices

When will it be availible to reply with iOS for apple users. I noticed Versa can reply to text but it says only for android. I will never switch to android and the reply to text is the only thing that Fitbit is missing. Apple Watch does all the same plus reply to text and taking calls. Big miss on Fitbits part. 

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity/Added Labels

384 Comments
Base Runner
Android devices have this feature where the app for messaging that comes with your device you can reply back but I’d like this to be added for apple devices too also make it to where you use your voice to reply
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @1545, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the quick replies features available for iOS devices with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

seacoffin666
First Steps
I have an android and have a fitbit and it works really well, it replies to text and allows me to see details. I bought my wife the same watch but she has iPhone and it does not do half the things mine do. So now I have to buy an apple watch.
Odyssey13
Community Legend

@seacoffin666  you could just get your wife an Android phone.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @seacoffin666, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about enabling quick replies for iOS devices with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Nour.C
First Steps
It would be the best update if they allowed Iphone users to answer texts from their Versa watch as right now, it’s only allowed for Android users. I would find it so helpful and easier and I am sure others can agree too.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Nour.C, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about having the quick replies feature available for iOS users with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Carswe123
Base Runner
It would be nice to be able to respond to text instead of having to go to your phone to respond
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Carswe123, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to respond to text notifications from your Fitbit device with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.