Raise and feed your pet feature by meeting activity goals (kids)

I remember a few years ago a tomogochi for kids where you had to raise and feed your pet. 

How about the same principle for kid's that to feed and wash and play with there pets they have to get there steps write and activity time e.t.c

To feed their pet they have to do 5000 steps.

To exercise their pet they have to do 30 mins of activity.

To make sure there pet rests enough they have to achieve enough sleep at night. 

To play with there pet they have to do one of the fitbit challenges and the more they do the more they grow. 

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That's a nice and attractive suggestion for kids. Thank you for sharing it @Mike1978!

Status changed to: Under Consideration
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.