0 Votes

Re-invite to challenges

Minor first world problem, but it'd be nice if there was a way to just hit a button in the app and reinvite people from an older challenge (if they are on your own friends' list) to a new one. Versus having to go and check everyone's name manually.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

4 Comments
mo_maddox
First Steps

How do you re-invite peopel to challenges if it looks like they are already invited?

EricJRW
Distance Runner

I would like to be able to re-issue an existing, perhaps expired, challenge to the same group. Perhaps with the option to add people.

There does not seem to be a way to do this, so if I'm missing it, my apologies. Please tell me how to do it.

In lieu of this, maybe it would be nice to have custom, private, groups, created by the user, for the purpose of inviting to challenges.

Thanks, Eric

vtchou
First Steps

It would be nice to be able to set recurring challenges with the same group of people, for example a Goal Day with my coworkers every week day. It gets a bit tedious to have to do it every morning. People should know within the invite that it's a recurring challenge (similar to Google Calendar's recurring invites) and also be able to opt out of individual days or all following challenges.

Status changed to: Released
SilviaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

I'm happy to announce that this feature has been implemented now. You just need to tap on the rematch button after the Challenge has finished.

Hope you can enjoy this feature Robot Happy

Check the screenshot below:

rematchChallenge.jpg

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.