Reinclude Calories Remaining in the Fitbit app

Even after customizing the dashboard in the updated app, I cannot see the ‘calories remaining’ feature from the old dashboard. This was an incredibly helpful piece of information that seems to have dropped off. Please add it back in or give users the option to use the old dashboard!!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and Labels

31 Comments
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Danii93, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about including 'Calories Remaining' in the Fitbit app. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums. 

aesmaier
Jogger

I completely agree. Please bring back to the app the estimated calories left for the rest of the day. You can see it in the website but not the redesigned app dashboard. 

magdalena_
Recovery Runner

This app and device are both completely useless to me without the previous version of the calories in/out tile. I can't plan my food intake through the day anymore. There are many other things I dislike about the new dashboard but this one thing is a deal breaker. I've been a loyal fitbit user since it first hit the market. If this isn't weaved back into the app within a week or two, you've lost a loyal customer. I'm going to get another device. These days there are so many competitors to choose from and this new dashboard doesn't serve my need.

allisoneichhorn
First Steps

Absolutely need this feature back immediately. It feels like it has messed up my entire routine. 

coleking21
First Steps

100%!! Pretty important feature to eliminate!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.