Resting Heart Rate Visible on Charge 3

On the charge 2 you could see your resting heart rate by going to the heart rate "page" and tapping it. The charge 3 seems to only show the current heart rate.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

38 Comments
Loulou3005
First Steps

Yes please Fitbit, bring back the resting heart rate. 

@NancyJames wrote:

On the charge 2 you could see your resting heart rate by going to the heart rate "page" and tapping it. The charge 3 seems to only show the current heart rate.

Profgoose
First Steps

I’m rather shocked that it’s march 2019 and this hasn’t been done yet. Bring back the rhr and stop going backwards with your features. Retrograde ridiculousness. 

scottishhen
Recovery Runner
It is getting very frustrating that this is not availabe yet, and no communication from  Fitbit. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Whinfs
First Steps

I have upgraded from charge 2 to charge 3. I miss resting heart rate. why would this not be included?!? Please add next firmware release

Arieeel
First Steps

Please bring RHR to charge 3!

deke32
First Steps

The RHR was one of the core features that I loved about my fitbit. It is a step backwards to remove this feature from the watch. Please add it back to the charge 3.

Danmsan
First Steps

I agree with this request 100% and it seems like such an omission to not have the resting heart rate on the watch itself. Hopefully Fitbit are paying attention to this request and the many comments! 

scottishhen
Recovery Runner
hi there 
Fitbit have issued an update, the resting heart rate is now visible on your charge 3. Just download the update 
PamSue
Base Runner

I just tried to download an update and it says that I'm caught up with all updates. 

And there's STILL no resting heart rate showing up on my C3....only on the app.

scottishhen
Recovery Runner
very strange indeed ! Are you online?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.1
PamSue
Base Runner

Yes, I'm online. It says that I'm caught up on all updates. My C3 does not show resting heart rate. I can see it on my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy S9+. There is no RHR on my C3 Fitbit.

scottishhen
Recovery Runner
I have a Samsung J6, I'm trying to take a pic of my Charge but it is too big to load fitbit- can you help here?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. I'd like to mention that our product managers have taken this feedback on for the next generation models as well. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.