Section to manually log an track glucose levels

Please bring a section on the Dashboard where the user can log and monitor blood pressure readings.

Moderator Edit: Formatting and clarified subject

547 Comments
B-Rad
First Steps

Won't let me vote this up, but I too would appreciate the ability to log Blood Pressure.

This is extreamly important for those of us that need to monitor our BP.

B-Rad
First Steps

Won't let me vote this up, but I too would appreciate the ability to log Blood Pressure.

This is extreamly important for those of us that need to monitor our BP

pmercier
Jogger

To B-Rad, So much for customer support...

BranJ
First Steps

Yes please, bring back Blood Pressure to dashboard. I'm new user, bought Fitbit Surge just recently as I want track and improve my health. I must monitor my blood pressure daily and must use different app which is just the shame. I don't mind to log it manually as I do it anyway. I know it's possible cos my mate is using Fitbit dashbord since 2014 and he have it on his dashboard. It's only us who joined recently who don't have it. Please bring it back.

Thank you

pmercier
Jogger

Yes, please, please do..

ChrisCraven
Jogger

Blood pressure monitor would also be great. Even if ther was the ability to add it manually it would be good. I found on the internet that this facility was available to all who registered before September 2014 but they seem to have taken it off for some reason. 

Wev also have so much but to be able to include blood pressure reasdings would be good.

Bring it back fitbit.

ChrisCraven
Jogger

Very very worthwhile. Should be easy to bring back if it was only there 6 months ago.

steverod
Base Runner

iOS app as well, not just Android.

pmercier
Jogger

I don't think any one is monitoring this blog/list as I see no reaction from FitBit...

pickinboy
First Steps

yes - at the moment its just a very long note on my iPhone - please do this and have it as a switch on and off - for people tracking their BP for health reasons....

G6
Jogger

Absolutely would like to be able to enter, view, and track BP on the iOS app regardless if it is entered manually or through a connected device. Please add BP entering and tracking via the iOS app.

bh2015
Jogger

I agree. Please bring the tabs back fitbit, or at least give us the option to hide/reveal it. Big let down Fitbit! Smiley Sad

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
BP Please! ANDROID
Kscrawler
First Steps

I too would like to see a blood pressure log. Even if done manually. I was very surprised to find that it could not be done. Seems simple enough.

RAS_0804
Jogger

I am a Type 2 Diabetic and have high blood pressure.  While my BP and Blood Sugar look to be under control, it is something that I need to monitor every day.  One of the main reasons that I got FitBit was to monitor health stats.  Not having key stats such as BP and blood glucose really disappoints me.  Ideally I would like to see Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose, Temperature, Pulse and Oxygen added.  Looking around at the competitors they all do it (for about the same money as FitBit).  Therefore I assumed that FitBit had those features.  I guess I should have remembered how to spell assume.

dremel
Jogger
Would very much like to have blood pressure tracking in the iOS mobile app. Thanks.
BM2015
First Steps

I am at a total loss as to why they would remove the BP feature!  If this is a health/wellness tool then BP should be considered table stakes!  It should be a no brainer.

Please add back!!!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
I have to agree. There is some kind of secret that they don't want us to
know. They will nor give a real answer as to why it's not there.
stuartl
Jogger
Yes please add blood pressure.
H_Elliot
First Steps

I agree with being able to log an see Blood Pressure. It is one of the things I have to do with having a family history of high blood pressure and I want to keep all my fitness records in the one place. 

shadesofpemberl
First Steps

I would also like to have this feature re-added. I have needed to start tracking my BP and it would have been great to do so with all my other trackers.

shadesofpemberl
First Steps

Please bring back the blood pressure tracker to be used by ALL users, not just by those who have had a profile for a long time. Show us that you care about ALL your fitbit users.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I would also like the bp log to be added back in.

IFocus
Jogger

Please add the ability to manually enter & log blood pressure.. Better yet create something like the Withings blood pressure monitor sync. 🙂

dmatlof
First Steps

I have the same question as well but for IOS (Apple app)

@kojo-jojo wrote:

I would like to be able to Log Blood Pressure and my custom Tracker info from my mobile device (android app). I dont like having to log in from a broswer each time I want to log these things. If they are available to log and track on the website we should be able to log and track them on the mobile app as well. What is the point of being able to only do somethings on one platform and some other things on another. At least being able to log these things from the mobile app.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.