Section to manually log an track glucose levels

Please bring a section on the Dashboard where the user can log and monitor blood pressure readings.

Moderator Edit: Formatting and clarified subject

547 Comments
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @KatrinaE, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see a section to manually log blood pressure. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". I hope to see you around.

Kithera
Recovery Runner

One app to rule them all - PLEASE?  Been a fitbit person since they first came out.  Love them still wear the versa.  But I have to use samsung health to keep track of blood pressure and blood sugar. I've been watching this thread forever. Not even asking the app to link to a blood pressure monitor (samsung health does but I usually just enter it manually) or a blood sugar monitor.  Just a tile where we can track blood pressure and blood sugar.  Hell it can be the same tile.  Please?  

Flyboytwo
Recovery Runner

Please, please, pretty please with a sugar plum fairy on top!

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

mscatz_9
Strider

Yes, please and thank you.  😀

saw13
First Steps
It is really important to be able to add blood pressure tracking to the fitbit app on the phone. At minimum this could allow manual data entry and generate a basic graph over time. At its best such an app would interface with third part or Fitbit branded blood pressure measuring devices.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @saw13, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to log blood pressure on the Fitbit app. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". I hope to see you around.

Danip
Jogger
As a user I want to be able to log my daily BGL readings. I also want to see Daily/Weekly
averages either in numeric or graph format on my Dashboard.
I also want to see a field for Sugars in the Food Log section along with the other Daily Totals.
Where possible this should come from the existing foods db since the field already exists.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Danip, thanks for explaining why you would like to manually log blood pressure and glucose. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". I hope to see you around.

MAQuinn
Jogger

i too have moved to Samsung Health so I can track blood glucose and blood pressure. it would be unwise of Fitbit not to add these features to the dashboard.

mlindsoe
First Steps
It would be awesome if there was a feature on the app to enter your blood sugar reading in order to track it. Not a device that connects, but just a place to enter your reading just like entering your weight or water intake.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @mlindsoe, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to manually log blood pressure (& Glucose). I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". I hope to see you around.

BillOrsak
First Steps

I think this would be easy to develop. A lot of people have to take their blood pressure daily. I’m recommending being able to track it the same as my mood, my body temp, weight, etc. Manually being able to enter it on the app would be so helpful. Much more than my mood. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @BillOrsak, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to manually log blood pressure. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". I hope to see you around.

Lladybug
Jogger
As a diabetic, it would be very useful to be able to record my blood sugar levels on the app, recoding time and mgdl. I imagine that this could work the same way as recording diet or exercise manually. Please add this.
JohnnyRow
Cosmic Hurdler

@Lladybug   It is already there.  If you don't have the tile on phone app,

Discover > Health & Fitness Stats > Blood Glucose  to add it to 'Today' screen.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Lladybug, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to log your blood sugar in the Fitbit app with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Lladybug
Jogger
Thank you. Perhaps this time FitBit will be able to create a way to accommodate those thousands (perhaps millions)of FitBit users who are diabetic.  
Status changed to: Released
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Fitbit app. You can find more details here: How do I log my blood glucose levels and details in the Fitbit app?.

@Mrj01, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

SmokeCage
Jogger

For shame on you Fitbit. That you even bothered to give your customers a forum telegraphs engagement.

Now explain why you have utterly ignored the vast pool of customer requests for AT A MINIMUM a manual entry of the various data points MOST of your customer base is needing to track alongside all the good things you DID put into the product.

Blood Sugar Dailies

Periodic LDL/HDL scores. 

You know, blood panel feedback from our health providers.

Get off your **ahem** and add this feature! 

mscatz_9
Strider

Now add back blood pressure.  We used to have this and it was very useful to keep track in between doctor visits.

rctate
Stepping Up
I would like to record Blood Pressure and Blood sugar readings on the fitbit app.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @rctate, we wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to this existing suggestion:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for.

Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.