Show walks/runs in Kilometers/miles per hour, not just in pace.

I think it would have extra value to see your pace from walks/runs in Kilometers per hour (or miles per hour for that matter). At the moment you can only see your pace,which for a lot of people is an unknown/underused metric. 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

163 Comments
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @wendyvo, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see speed and pace on Fitbit exercises. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

thomasdeweerd
First Steps

I also really miss this feature. Hopefully FitBit can do something at this problem.

okra0001
Jogger

Any update on this @MaginB?? 

TomDutch
Jogger

Very strange the most obvious stat (speed) is not showing off on the watch while running. I hope with google now Fitbit will listen better to its customers. 

------------- 

By the way I’m using a Versa 2.

hoeriksen
Stepping Up
After Google acquired Fitbit I decided to make the switch to Garmin so this
is no longer an issue for me, but good luck to you guys!
Kiwi7
First Steps

When running I'm only interested in 2 variables, heartrate and speed. Please add the speed in km/h, so strange that the most basic setting is missing.

mrbay
First Steps

Please make it possible to show speed instead of pace when running

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @mrbay, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to track speed during your exercises with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JGobeil, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see both pace and speed during exercises. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

CeeBee65
First Steps
Having the speed in km/h
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @CeeBee65, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to see speed in kilometers per hour. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

KatyD.
First Steps
Show outdoor exercise speed in miles/ hour, live on the watch and in the app. “Pace” is not useful to me.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @KatyD., thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the possibility of showing exercise speed in miles/hour and not just the Pace. I noticed that a similar feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time. 

Thank you again for your participation in the Community. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.