Stainless Steel Bands for Sense series

We always used to get stainless steel bands for previous Fitbit watches. We should get some options too for Sense.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject
14 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @nizarnoor, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding stainless steel bands for Fitbit Sense. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

antjama
First Steps

definitely silver stainless steel watch and bracelet for sense would make me buy it 🙂

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I agree with you. I was looking for a Metal band replacement for my Fitbit Sense. I know the rubber band is the standard look and there are woven bands, but I have always replaced my bands with Metal bands. Please get the engineers on this for all us Metal Band Fans.

asg141
Recovery Runner

Agree! I have a very small wrist and the metal bands fit much better. I can’t wear any bands that have the band end on the outside because even the small size is so long that that the loose end gets stuck on everything. The stock bands are ok, but they’re also very wide and way to bulky for a dressy look.  Please provide silver and gold to match both Sense versions!

michaelwesten
Jogger

It would be extremely lucrative to have stainless steel bands, especially black ones. Looking at some of the competitors like the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (Titanium edition), the Fitbit Sense seems way too lacking from a styling perspective: https://www.samsung.com/us/watches/galaxy-watch/galaxy-watch3-45mm-titanium-bluetooth-sm-r840ntkaxar...

I know quite a few people who would get the Samsung like band for the Fitbit Sense if its available.

ActiveTally
First Steps

YES I agree,

I really miss the stainless steel wristband for the Sense! After yearssss of buying and wearing a Fitbit, now I am considering switching to another smartwatch. The metal wristband feels much better, especialy in the summer when a rubber or woven wristband gets sticky on your skin.

It is also a weird choice not to sell a metal wristband, they are very populair. 

Baker56
First Steps

I am in total agreement! Now that I have retired my Ionic, and purchased a sense, I would really like to be able to wear my Sense with my suit. I know their are 3rd party options available, but I always seems to run into some sort of quality and fitment issue with 3rd party products. 

I guess for now I will look into a 3rd party stainless steel band, but I would definitely love to be able to purchase an authentic Fitbit stainless steel band for my new sense!

N123
First Steps

Definitely need a stainledd steel band for the sense. It's ridiculous that there isn't one. It's much more comfortable to wear and dresses the watch up a bit for working professionals.

RaechelR
Runner

I definitely want stainless steel bands. WITHOUT MAGNETS. I wore the heck out of my Versa one (mesh) you made and since the screen died finally on that device I just got a Sense. To my horror you don't make a mesh clasp band for Sense. But it was my every day band that didn't give me a rash and was easiest to keep clean. Only improvement I'd ask for is add butterfly style watch closure. 

RaechelR
Runner

Only reason I found this thread is when I tweeted at you I was sent the link. So don't take the lack of posts to this as lack of interest. People would rather have a quality (NON MAGNETIC) stainless band options from Fitbit then risk 3rd party garbage. 

dPunisher
Recovery Runner

Third party stainless steel straps are of poor quality, please an official Fitbit steel strap is required.

daveh82
Recovery Runner

Would also be nice for the Sense series.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @daveh82, thanks for sharing this product feedback about making stainless steel bands for the Sense series with us. Because this was already requested in this board, I took the liberty to move your post here. This will help us to make sure the product feedback shared here doesn't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Saytar_Rai
Jogger

Itoo am extremely frustrated by the lack of metal bands …. This same band should in theory also fit the Sense 2 AND. the Versa 3 & 4 models🤦🏻‍:female_sign: I can understand not bothering for a single model but this is 4 models without a metal option. If I hadn’t found a third party nylon one that is ok I would have taken my versa 3 back for a refund within a week of buying it. When I upgraded from my old versa 2 I wasn’t too upset that I couldn’t use my old metal band that I had used for my 1&2. I was however very upset once I realised that I was stuck without a legit option for metal bands since all of your silicon bands (leather ones and most fabric bands too) make my eczema play up too bad to wear my Fitbit constantly. This one should be a no brainer…. Unless you guys are just trying to convince us all that we should move to Google branded ones anyway ( as an I phone user who much prefers a Fitbit to an Apple Watch I’d stilll rather not)🤦🏻‍:female_sign:🤦🏻‍:female_sign:🤦🏻‍:female_sign:

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.