Start week on Monday on Android App

So sorry, USA, but you are the only ones who start the week on Sunday. For the rest of the world, we would really appreciate if we can change the settings on our Android app for the week to start on the first day of the week, namely Monday. I know you can do it on the dashboard, but I'd like to start the week on Mondays, also on the app, as this is my primary go-to place to check stats. 

Thanks. 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

300 Comments
werionae
Tempo Runner
Please add option to set start week to Monday on Android devices
RachelCathleen
First Steps
I also came here hoping to change the start of my fitbit's week to a Monday start. Monday is the start of my week and Sunday is the last day of my weekend.
Missourichick
First Steps
Android is the only one that cannot start the week on Monday. Even my husband's Windows phone app has that option. We are working out together and it's not matching up. Like everyone else we start out weeks on mondays and it ends Sunday's. Please get this set up asap.
ZOMBI3
First Steps
Here is another request to have the option to start the week on Monday for Android.
cnyram
Base Runner
I don't think they pay attention to this,we'really directed here to make us feel like they might actually care or fix it. The whole US starts on Sunday is a BS excuse for them not to fix a known problem. Look how long customers have been asking for the problem to be fixed! They just don't want to pay for an update. My next device will not be a fitbit if they can't respond and fix the error.
Annelie_L
First Steps
I cant believe the week starts on a sunday, most people start their work week on a monday
shadow2soul
Tempo Runner
I would also like the Android app to have the option to start a week on Monday.
Abhijeet
First Steps
It's already available on iOS devices and it worked on my old Android phone too. Why isn't this available for all Android devices? This really needs to go in ASAP.
Zachmi23
First Steps
Yes please add this option in android!
annembrus
Jogger
Please fix this!
psyche6
First Steps
Please add the option to change the week start to Monday for Android devices.
Suzie827
First Steps
Agreed. Please add option to start week on Monday for Android phones.
JustDucky62
Recovery Runner

Another vote to have the android app reflect the same "week" as the PC dashboard. I was surprised to find this still an open request after nearly a year. It seems like a pretty glaring omission, with no obvious reason.

ValerieAnne
Tempo Runner

I'm in America and have always started my week on Monday. I've just always found it much easier to remember things (especially while in school, the first day of the week is the first day of school, etc). 

Aksnpti
First Steps
I also would like the option to match the Android app's week start with the online dashboard from my computer. I'm sure this option wouldn't be that hard to build into the app.
Fantasihveps
Premium User
First Steps
Me too please
cebw
First Steps

Please, please, please, we've been waiting and waiting. Please add the option to start the week on Monday to Android devices. For all the reasons all these posters have listed.

Tao75
Tempo Runner
Updated to app version 2.20.1 and it still uses Sunday... This is ridiculous, why can't android users change to Monday, when will fitbit listen to us 😭
cnyram
Base Runner

We are directed here so they don't have to talk to us or solve the problem. We all need to start calling customer service and forcing an answer, As you can see we are wasting our time here! I really like the Fietbit, but will never buy another until this is changed. They obviously do not care about our requests as evidence by the lack of response.

Mirlap
Stepping Up

Emailed Fitbit Support the following in hopes of good news:

Good morning,

Could you please provide the status of the issue re: the Fitbit Android app not having the ability to change the workweek from Sunday to Monday?

Although this functionality is available on the web and iOS platforms, it is not available on the android app. Therefore, it appears to be an issue of missing functionality with the android app.

This issue was originally reported in March 2015 and the user was directed to document this under Product Development > Feature Request in the Fitbit Community. As of today, this issue is almost a year old. Users who have also identified this issue have been directed to vote on this as a "feature" and there are currently 73 votes.

How many votes are required on this issue to have the fix implemented as a feature?
Is there a fix that is currently in development?

Thank you
rem810926
Runner
Let's hope we get a reply soon!
ShopJennyB
First Steps

Another "vote" to PLEASE fix the Andriod app to make Monday an option for the first day of the week. I mostly use my phone to check stats and would like the computer and phone to match up with when the work week actually starts. It's been a year now. Please just fix it. 

Papirano
First Steps
Please enable us to make our start day a Monday on the Android app. My wife can do it on her iPhone, not sure why you wouldn't make it consistent for all users.

It seems this request had been around for awhile... Perhaps it's time to make this simple change. It's not hard.
Papirano
First Steps
Please enable us to make our start day a Monday on the Android app. My wife can do it on her iPhone, not sure why you wouldn't make it consistent for all users.

It seems this request had been around for awhile... Perhaps it's time to make this simple change. It's not hard.
Papirano
First Steps

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.