Summary of steps, calorie etc is missing now

The last Update is not useful. No more summary of steps, calories etc. Sleep tracking is also a mess now
7 Comments
Volcanolady
Jogger

The whole purpose of the app is to view personal data "at a glance.". That certainly did not happen this morning as I tried to decipher what was going on.

I do appreciate that the designers are trying to give us more data to help us, but I am not going to sit here and read through it every morning.  I should be able to view my data at a glance.  I think it'd be great if both were made available - the first thing I see is my data at a glance (previous format), then have a symbol where I can open everything up when I have more time.

As for the graphics - I'm sorry.  It's just ugly and bland. I understand adapting an art form from the 60's. I'm 67.  But, I've moved on.  It really is irritatingly ugly.  About 3 revisions ago was nice and calming.  (I guess art is truly in the eyes for the beholder and my eyes just aren't beholding it.)

I do appreciate the effort to want the site to be "uplifting and [have a] compassionate feeling.". I think that can be done by allowing us to have access to the old "at a glance" data and the useful raw data - when we have the time or desire to look at it and, perhaps, doing original art work...like adding calming colors.

SSWAG16
Recovery Runner

I agree with the user above.

Dgriff
Jogger

I complained about the update on Tuesday it has now stopped functioning altogether. Contacted Fitbit, it is still not working. Sorry but this is poor poor service 

SFaltafb
Base Runner

The former sleep tracking was easy to read and use. the new version is impossible. Big loss for me, as I used it daily.

GailAr
Jogger

I was surprised to see the new sleep score graphs. They are visually unappealing and difficult to read, even with reading glasses. Why all the dotted lines? It was so easy to read the "bars" before. If you're going to make a change, why not give a preview and let us choose which version we want?  Please add an on/off button so we can still view the way it was.

cheryl1107
Stepping Up

I have been a user since 2014, and I HATE the new update.  The sleep details are a disaster.  You don't even know what you are looking at.  You used to be able to click on a place in time during the night to get a little more information, now the sleep screen is so busy that it is useless to me.  Sleep details has always been a huge reason why I use Fitbit, but now, it tells me nothing.  If I get up for 2 minutes, it splits up my night of sleep into more than 1 sleep session.  Bring back the old sleep view; it was a whole lot more informative than all of the dotted lines all over the screen that mean nothing.  

hdemore111
Jogger

Agreed, these new updates are terrible!!!

Please, please change back to original state.  The sleep score chart and estimated oxygen variation chart is impossible to interpret.  Why was it changed?  When it is time for an upgrade I will definitely look for a different health tracker, this is HORRIBLE!!!!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.