Support of Revolut cards (and Monzo, N26, etc.) for Fitbit Pay

There are some banks that are "mobile first", like Revolut, Monzo, N26, and few more. They usually issue MasterCard or Visa.

It would be a great market for you, as they are available in many countries, and they usually reach techy people, which probably fits well with the Fitbit audience.

I guess Revolut would be a good start, as they are available in more countries.

106 Comments
LexDamian
First Steps

+1 to Revolut. Please make it happen ASAP. 

Cheers!

rotch72
First Steps

+1  to revolut!

as classic banks try to slow down innovation and block Apple Pay an Fitbit pay for most of the credit cards, it would the time to go for revolut.

Milos001
First Steps

The Revolut would be top . Thanks 

@NKH wrote:

There are some banks that are "mobile first", like Revolut, Monzo, N26, and few more. They usually issue MasterCard or Visa.

It would be a great market for you, as they are available in many countries, and they usually reach techy people, which probably fits well with the Fitbit audience.

I guess Revolut would be a good start, as they are available in more countries.

Kiki1988
First Steps

Suggest to add NatWest (visa debit) and Monzo (MasterCard) to Fitbit pay.

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Kiki1988! We wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing suggestions: 

2. Natwest bank added to Fitbit Pay

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions! Woman Happy

ilMartiniano
Jogger

+1 Revolut for italy

crobbins
Recovery Runner

Lizfitbit, any update on this? 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Revolut on fitbit is a MUST if you want people to use fitbit pay! 

Pablo8
First Steps

What we want to know as users community is answer on 2 simple questions:

1) are you going to introduce revolut in fitpay

2) if yes, then what are your estimates to roll it out

I think it fair to provide this information instead of avoiding answer. I bought charge 3 recently which is my 1st fitbit product but I'm really disappointed because of poor transparency in communication.

Best regards 

Pawel

Milos001
First Steps
Well said. Straight to the point .

The Ionic is my 3rd FitBit and I choose to go for it only because of contactless payment.

They did great marketing video for Ionic but they didn’t put in that works only in few countries for few bank cards !

This is very disappointed

Sent from my iPhone
k4ny1bu113n
First Steps

+1 Revolut is a must. It works with Google Pay now, what's the hold up?

crobbins
Recovery Runner

Come on fitbit, what's the update? 

boynux
Jogger

+1 for N26 

I switched from Samsung (Gear S for years) to Fitbit (Versa) and very disappointed so far with regards to features and speed if development.

There area tonst of feature requests from users and I don't see any progress from Fitbit team. As a user I expect more transparency and continuous feature rollouts instead on shot, large update every decade.

Fab23
First Steps

I vote yes for revolut!

crobbins
Recovery Runner

Any update? 

Drongo
First Steps

Yes, this should be an obvious choice, of course fitbit would necer bother with local banks, Revolut would open several millions potential customers for fitbit pay!

+1 Revolut!

nathish
First Steps

Would love to see Monzo onboard with fitbit payments. my +1.

anka.kla
First Steps

+1 vote for Revolut!

Thanks!

fitbeet
First Steps

Would love support for Monzo in the UK. Most of my friends and me included only use it nowadays for daily purchases due to the budgeting aspects. 

Timmerg
Jogger

Make it happen

RomanKadlec
Recovery Runner

+ revolut support please

crobbins
Recovery Runner
Any update?

Calvin Robbins
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Revolut Master Card should be supported now according to posts on https://community.revolut.com/t/fitbit-pay/22187/23

I tried to add mine. It is added, but stuck on sms verification. Fitbit is not sending me the code via sms!

Alandproject
Recovery Runner

Finally !!!!!! Thank you FITbit you are awesoooome ! 🙂 

Dancap
First Steps

What is with N26?? Will it be added as well?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.