Sweat with Kayla and Fitbit Integration

It would be really good to be able to sync my Fitbit with the Sweat with Kayla app, as opposed to having to using several apps to get the information to transfer over. 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

113 Comments
Jsoulsberry
First Steps

YES YES YES!

LalisaH
First Steps

Have just signed up to the Sweat app to complete an initial 12 week challenge. It would have been awesome if my Fitbit was already compatible with the app but sadly not...how can we make this happen? Do we need more votes / comments? 😃

Missemileerose
First Steps

Yes!! I just started the 12 week program as well and would love this integration!

scfitzy79
First Steps

9 months from the original post. I too would like them to sync up.  

I have to wonder if anyone from Fitbit is actually reading these?!?!

Sweat links with my iPhone.  It should also be able to link with my Fitbit. 

carsjess
First Steps

This would be an amazing feature!! My vote is yes.

SBJS
First Steps

Please let us sync fitbit and sweat!!!! Need it. thanks in advance

mrs_oatcakes
First Steps

PLEASE DO THIS!!!!

Love my fitbit - best step & exercise tracker and don't want to stop using it in order to get my steps into Sweat by Kayla app.

Pretty please with a cherry on top???

Nevcogirl
First Steps

I agree 

sofieb
First Steps

Yes, please! 

loleynik
First Steps

Couldn't agree more!! Fitbit app and Sweat app syncing would make my life so much easier!!!!! Please make this happen! 

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

Have you asked Kayla to make an app for the ionic. It sounds like a great idea. Or maybe a third party could if she has an open API. Otherwise Fitbit will wait unroll be approached by her. 

Amshelley04
First Steps

I completely agree. I think Fitbit should become compatible with the sweats app. I just started both and it would be nice to be able to track my steps and workouts through my Fitbit since I’m not holding my phone during my workouts because I’m usually lifting weights. Syncing the two apps would be very beneficial to many of us. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion.

mwfenn
First Steps

Yes please! Came on here searching to see if it was possible 

Amshelley04
First Steps
I heard the sweat app links to Apple Watch but not everyone has them. I feel like a lot of the people I have talked to have a fitbit.

Sent from my iPhone
Loopywhorl
First Steps

Would absolutely love this. Please do it! 

PedroSab31
Jogger

Please do

Kell__
First Steps

This would be amazing if this was to happen, I don't have my phone on me during exercise, but my Fitbit always is 🙂

Hadithy
First Steps

That would be so awesome! 

Judning
First Steps

I noticed that this question/request was submitted in 2017- are there any updates? 

ebrozowski
First Steps

Especially now that the versa is out, this is something that should be revisited! Sweat is compatible with apple watch, which is the only reason I would ever switch from fitbit!

ghadakilani
First Steps

Yes please! I vote for this idea! 

Roona
First Steps

Yes please let’s make this happen

elizafitz
First Steps

Agree with this being a great idea.  I am considering the Versa and the one thing holding me back is not being able to sync with the Sweat app. I prefer the Versa but I am considering the Apple Watch because it works with the Sweat app.

Meshin
First Steps

I need to update my Fitbit, but considering an Apple Watch since Fitbit doesn’t connect to Sweat by Kayla... I’ll hold out a couple more months until I really need a new one, but please do this!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.