Sync with 3rd party meditation apps

Being able to use a dedicated meditation app (Calm, Headspace, Insight times, etc) and syncing it to fitbit would better than the current option.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

35 Comments
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @russochrissy, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to sync with 3rd party meditation apps. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

BigMama99
First Steps

I would also like if I could connect my Fitbit app with insight timer or similar apps.

FitLucile
First Steps

I just bought my first Fitbit yesterday (Luxe), and as it seems I can’t sync my regular mindfulness app (Calm), or reading the previous answers I don’t understand how to do it, it’d be great if there was a possibility to log my mindfulness sessions manually.

AgainAnew
First Steps

I would love to sync mindful minutes with Calm. Calm syncs with my Google fit - it seems like this would make it an easy integration. The calm offerings in the premium app are limited. I want to use the whole calm library. 

jeanmichelA
First Steps

I second this request to sync with Calm and allow us to use the entire Calm library and not just a few of items!

AlexBnd
First Steps

+1 for Headpace integration 

1882Lesley
Jogger
Easier logging of mindfulness sessions NOT conducted in fitbit.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @1882Lesley, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about syncing your 3rd party app mindfulness sessions with Fitbit with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested on this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

ParkFlag
First Steps

I wish fitbit would sync with my calm meditation sessions. I have a subscription with calm so the subset of calm sessions offered in the mindfulness tile seem insufficient and unsatisfactory.  

1882Lesley
Jogger
I would like to stay in the fitbit universe but they would need to offer more and have options for people with a pre-existing practice.
A timer mode would be helpful, too.

Might be hard to compete with apps like Calm, though.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.