Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Charge 5 and Customer Service

My Charge 5 worked well for a year, then suddenly died. Customer service was unhelpful since it was out of warranty. Battery life plummeted from 7 days to 40 minutes. Spending 12k rupees on this device feels wasted. Fitbit's poor service makes me hesitant to recommend them.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Dhruvin19. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that the battery of your Charge 5 is draining too quickly. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration. 

Even though I truly appreciate you took the time to come here and express your feelings towards your experience with your Charge 5 and also want to find a resolution to your issue, my best advice is to keep the conversation with our Support Team. Note for this kind of inquiries/cases/process, there's not so much we here in the forums can do for you as this is something that our team handles based on our policies. 

Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes