Trend for Cardio Fitness Score

Hello,
I would like to se a trend or history of my Cardio Fitness score so I can track changes.

Moderator edit: labels.

81 Comments
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @admumbai  thanks for posting your suggestions. I've merged your idea into this thread as as the idea already exists and to keep the Community ordered. 

Don't forget to leave your kudos for it

Fit_tamago
First Steps

Came here hoping this would be a feature already 😞

Midnitte
First Steps

I would very much like to have this as an option - not only would it not require too much work (at least, in theory), but it would also add value to users since they could track how their behavior has improved one of their most important health metrics.

JB789
Jogger

Yes please!! I found a screenshot from 3 years ago and with that, i can see I improved at least 6 points in my VO score and went from pink to blue, yayy. But would love to see it in a chart.

jeffw132
Jogger

Is this available yet? 

charleskn
Distance Runner
Add history graph to the aerobic fitness score, and add this to the web dashboard.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @charleskn, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to see your cardio fitness score history and trend with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here as this will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. You might also be interested in this other suggestion. We'll keep tracking these ideas over time, so please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

ArtCohen
First Steps
I would like a graph similar to the resting heart rate graph but one for cardio fitness score
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @ArtCohen, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having a Cardio Fitness Score graph available on the Fitbit app to keep tracking your details with us. Your feedback is appreciated and because a similar idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Ronald1919
Recovery Runner

The Garmin has this feature from start so I wondered why Fitbit is waiting for to add this useful feature.

I hope this wil some possible

eganita
Jogger

Stuff like this seems like a no brainer which should've been built into the app initially (like ability to mark you're pregnant in the app... Still blows my mind that's not available, yet you all want to predict my cycle and provide guidance there. And yes I've voted for that in a separate thread).

Can't believe it's taken Fitbit 4 years to consider this and now 2 more years have gone by and it's still not available. This metric is somewhat useless without seeing historical information......

Really starting to consider going with another brand next time I buy a fitness tracker.

FeenieVonKarma
First Steps

Ended up here because I wanted to compare my (extremely poor) cardio fitness score to what it is now (still low but better). I'm really frustrated that the app doesn't save your historical scores, even if it was just weekly / monthly. It would be a really motivating feature and I cannot understand why it doesn't already exist - most other features are really good! 

Greg9313
Recovery Runner
Totally agree!!

Tell your friends to comment, and vote on this idea/thread so that it gets considered as a future enhancement.

I would be that it would require a new database to be created which is a large undertaking. They would need enough people saying they would use it for it to add user value for the cost of development.
charleskn
Distance Runner

Fitbit. Considering improvements since 2016. 😁

Greg9313
Recovery Runner
No joke!!

Fitbit, please add this to the app. People love to see progress. It is there for everything else, let’s do it for cardio fitness score!
EveyRose
Jogger
I feel the same way! I need to know where I was to tell how much I improved!
Purplefitness
First Steps

It’s been five years! How is there still not any historical tracking for your cardio fitness? The number by itself is quite frankly not that useful m, it’s the comparison over time that really matters

EveyRose
Jogger
I 100% agree with you.
Greg9313
Recovery Runner

Fitbit, 

I am revisiting this and doing some of thinking for you. 

This would require gathering and storing the data either weekly or monthly. This would be best to be a monthly frequency. Storing this data in a database and presenting a graph of the historical data for 3, 9, & 12 months. Additionally this would need a trend line in the graph for the different lengths of measurements. Otherwise this measurement is worthless information. 

Please review and consider this enhancement to the current feature. 

_Davis_
Jogger

I’m shocked this isn’t a feature, and really disappointed to see that it was suggested around 7 years and not adopted yet?

why??

Eesn1
First Steps

Any update here? Should be cardio fitness history on the app. 

EveyRose
Jogger

I really would like to see if my cardio fitness has improved over the several years i have been loyal to Fitbit 

hirend
First Steps

Perhaps a simpler step on the path to see trends is to expand the score to include a decimal incremental. I’ve been sat on “48” for months and I have no idea if I’ve improved or not which then doesn’t motivate me to track this longer term. Showing “48.3” allows me to see if I’m improving to a better score of “48.4” and above.

LarsMB
Jogger

I'd like to make another go at this.

This would be real useful for me to see how my estimated fitness level evolved and changed over time. I really don't understand why it's not a metric with history - everything else is?

PW_in_Irvine
Jogger

Yes, please!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.