View Heart Rate for more than 30 days in App

I love my Charge 2 dearly. The one thing, however, that I would love to change is that I would love the ability to see my resting heart rate for longer than a month - ideally 6 months, one year, two years, etc. This is an incredibly telling indicator of health and it would make a huge difference in my life as someone who is trying to solve some lung and breathing issues. Hopeful that this is already in the works!

36 Comments
jaclin
Base Runner

but you can't see that many days on the Windows app, and I can't even open the graph on the fitbit page dashboard.  What if you don't have a cell phone and all you have is a Windows PC?  Then, you can't see 3 months out.  This feature needs to be added to the Windows app.

yes, but the trouble is no one at Fitbit is the least bit interested.

Best wishes, Dick
GREG-TORONTO
Recovery Runner

As LIzFitBit mentioned in her ‎03-14-2018 post your entire HEART RATE HISTORY  is easily accessible in the MOBILE APP (not exportable ) but  in the WEBSITE DASHBOARD you can only see 30 days at a time. I screen capture the RESTING HEART RATE TILE from the website dashboard each month and cut and paste it into Word file so that I can track my resting heart rate against heart medication changes / cancer medications changes and pain medications. It would be nice if the RESTING HEART RATE info was exportable so as to make this information more accessible for the Fitbit user and their health care team.

I don't understand why if we can get steps, distance, weight, calories monthly or even yearly in an exportable format, why resting heart rate could not be set up the same way.

Hoping to see this option soon

Thanks for your consideration.

Greg

Zuke2
Recovery Runner

Yes, the Fitbit API works fine indeed I ve found out. Researchers in my team make marvellous graphs. Still curious what they mean and how to read them. But interesting anyway. Think they make them in Excel from the Fitbit csv data files. 

Lenneke

lenneke@diplora.com

97192551-4FD6-4270-8962-73D9384A7935.png

b-stead
Jogger

Heart Rate in iOS App needs to display 3 months and year(s).

been waiting for this to be fixed for, well, 2 years.  

Please fix this Fitbit. 

Seagriffin
Recovery Runner

This is not something that would be that hard to code (I assume) and has apparently been a request for years, so I wonder if there is some other reason you haven't implemented it.

M_tx
Jogger

I would like the ability to view resting heart rate data for more than 30 days to analyze trends in my RHR over a longer period than 30 days. I would like to be able to view the data for 90 days, 6 months and 1yr intervals in addition to the current 30 day graph.

I've noticed a rise and fall in my RHR depending on where I am in my monthly hormone cycle. Not sure if this is really correlated or just coincidental. to determine that, it would be nice  to be able to graph my resting heart against my active minutes, sleep, and total steps by day for 30, 50 or 90 days. 

JohnnyRow
Cosmic Hurdler

@M_tx   Do you realize you can do part of that now, at least on Android?  I don't know if iPhone is different.

On the 30 day RHR graph, above and to the right is what looks like a little square made up of 4 outward-pointing arrows.  Tap that and it expands to a bigger graph where you can choose 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, or 1 year.  And you can turn the graph to landscape mode to get a better view.  And in any of those time periods, you can drag the graph sideways to see a different time range.

M_tx
Jogger

@JohnnyRow You're a life saver!!! I had no idea! I see it now in iOS. Seems the chat agents don't know this either hehe. Thanks for your help!

JohnnyRow
Cosmic Hurdler

There are some other similar graphs where you can expand them the same way, such as bar graphs of steps, calories, etc.

But that still doesn't get different parameters plotted together.

Olbow
Recovery Runner
Thanks for adding this in the new app!
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.