Wahoo sync to Fitbit Integration

I use a Wahoo Tickr X heart rate strap dying workouts. I'd love to be able to upload those workouts (including heart rate and GPS data) to my Fitbit account... Right now I have to enter it manually. Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

48 Comments
mstout
First Steps

I've been using Wahoo and Zwift for stationary biking and it would be really great to integrate them with my Fitbit Alta HR, Thanks! 

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @mstout! Thanks for sharing this suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it. Please keep sharing your ideas with us! Woman Happy

Cycling2
First Steps
I also use “Wahoo” and wish that “FitBit” would sync with “Wahoo”.

Sent from my iPhone
G23guy
Jogger

I just bought a Fitbit only to learn that the user interface is horrible. I assumed that they would sync with Wahoo, but what a disappointment. Returning my Fitbit this weekend and buying something else. 

If and when you start syncing with Wahoo, let me know and  will buy a Fitbit again. 

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @G23guy, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. Don't forget to add your vote!

DoMoreDad
First Steps

Hi,

I use wahoo devices on my bike mounted on a turbo trainer. I track my heart rate through wahoo when rowing. I would like to sync this data to fitbit.

Please sort this out.

G23guy
Jogger
Wahoo is growing their fitness tracking devices, so brands like Fitbit, Garmin and Apple are not going to allow them to sync. Garmin is the closest in terms of their app doing what I need, but they are still failing to provide user-defined fields on the app jut like Fitbit. (Eg . Workout sessions that show heart rate, calories burned, and a timer.)

It is 2019 and we have near-autonomous cars... Fitbit is like the Pontiac of fitness devices.
wolv275
First Steps

I have been using Wahoo for years and was hoping that my fitbit would syncing with the Wahoo app. At this point, my fitbit is a glorified watch, and I'm not a watch guy!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Dear community members, thanks for sharing this suggestion. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit! We’d encourage you to make your suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly! Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

ARedGear
First Steps

I specifically bought my Iconic for the heartrate and Strava integration, This product could be a big competitor in the cycling market if it was able to grab data from my Wahoo Cadence sensor via Bluetooth. That or it would be cool if Strava can logg this info and be meshed with the Iconics heartrate info when it's exported to Strava. 

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ARedGear, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the having an integration between Fitbit and Wahoo heart rate strap, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned. However, this idea is still open to votes, so the team can continue to track popularity and demand over time.

GusVal
First Steps

Is it possible to connect Wahoo Element and other wahoo sensors to Fitbit?

Why not this will help.to.keep tracking with my Versa my rides

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @GusVal, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the possibility of having an integration with Wahoo sensors, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

However, this idea is still open to votes, so the team can continue to track popularity and demand over time.

Lmc87lmc
Jogger

Partner with wahoo

Cause then I can track my Kph without a phone and kilometre without my phone being there

Thanks.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Lmc87lmc, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option on the Fitbit app. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Callisy
Jogger

Please can you look at linking or syncing data from a Wahoo Tickr X into the fitbit app?

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Callisy. Thanks for sharing your suggestion about linking your Fitbit data with Wahoo Tickr X. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

TexasFish
First Steps
I use WAHOO for my cycling...TCKR tracks my HR, though my new Fitbit 4 does as well, but WAHOO captures my distance, elevation, calorie burn, etc. I would like a seamless way to import that data into my Fitbit activity tracking.
Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @TexasFish thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to sync data with Wahoo. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

Gijsbert
First Steps
Last December, I bought a Fitbit Charge 4 and was expecting that the heart rate would pair with the cycling computer I have. Because I have troubles wearing a HR band, I was happy to buy a watch that measures HR and uses Bluetooth. To my surprise the watch cannot pair with the cycling computer as other devices I use(d) with Bluetooth before.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Gijsbert, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the possibility to enable pairing Fitibit to Wahoo cycling computer, this feature suggestion to integrate with Wahoo already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

Thank you again for sharing your idea in the Community. 

BGibs
First Steps
I use the Wahoo Cadence sensor to track my indoor cycling classes. It would be great if the Fitbit app and wahoo worked together to get data from my workout so I can see my cadence and heartrate all in the Fitbit app.
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @BGibs, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about an integration with Wahoo Fitness App. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here to keep this board organized.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.