Wake when Blood O2 dips below threshold

I’m sitting here shopping online for SpO2 rings/monitors and it occurs to me - why can’t my Fitbit just do it? Meaning: if the Versa 2 can provide me with a blood O2 “variation” chart, could it be set to vibrate and wake me up if I dip below, say, 85%. Then I could change sleep position etc.

Moderator edit: added label

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @MiniJunkie, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about getting a vibration when blood O2 dips below threshold.

We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

RadRick01
Recovery Runner

I need this to!  How long until this is a reality?  You should give a low o2 alarm under any situation!  If you are jogging and your o2 goes low, you need to stop fast!

RadRick01
Recovery Runner

If I buy a Versa 2, and you come out with O2 Alarm, will it be automatically updated to work with the one I have?  I will wait to buy one until you have it, if it will not update to the current Versa 2.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.