Water intake on Fitbit Ace 2

my little girl got a fitbit for christmas and she loves it but she really wants to check how much water she has drank but we cant turn on water intake on her fitbit ace 2

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and label.

9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @rita1975, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the option to track water intake on Fitbit ace 2. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Deshow405
First Steps

Yes yes yesss!!!! I’m confused why such a simple IMPORTANT thing isn’t alrdy an option! I have a tracker for it on mine and both my kids are SUPERRR disappointed they can’t too. Please add this simple feature!

Mhaughton
Jogger

it would be great on another download to add a water tracker some how. I try to encourage my kids to drink enough water every day, it would be a fun 1 to add to their goals (8 cups of water) maybe a feature in the face of the watch so child can touch every time they drink a cup.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Mhaughton, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to log water on Fitbit Ace 2. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon. 

Cav18
First Steps

I agree that water intake should be an option for children. Children mimic their parents and my son wants to track everything like I do. Why wouldnt we want our children to be aware and educate on how important water plays a role in staying healthy

fschris
First Steps

is this available yet for the ace2?  i see it has been requested for a while

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Please add this feature!  My kiddo need the reminders & motivated to drink. More so now that she is setting activity goals.

Lysana
First Steps

My daughter recently started using the Fitbit Ace 2 and was also disappointed she isn’t able to log her water intake. This seems like a fairly simple thing to integrate into the kids’ profile on the app. I hope this gets included soon. 

Melstev
Jogger

Our Ace 3 actually has a water glass icon on the tracker but there's no way to log water. It's not an option in the app either. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.