Water tile should turn green after reaching goal

When I reach my daily water goal, the bottle should turn green just like the icons on top and the calorie tracker. I'm oddly motivated by the pursuit of getting things to turn green 😂😂😂

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

17 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hi peeps,

On the new dashboard (iOS) everything turns green when you have reached your goals.

I thought that it would be also nice that the water bottle turns green after you have reached your goal instead of blue! Smiley Very Happy

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity & labels.

JacquieP
First Steps
Along the same lines . . . Liked the varied anticipatory colors of the previous version (knew when moved from blue to yellow to orange that I was almost there)!
Cinny
Recovery Runner

I miss that the icons of the lower sections don't turn green when I reach my goals. If Fitbit is about whole body health, why wouldn't those "reward" me with green version of the icons like the top section? And, they used to change in the old version.

DB21
Jogger

I agree!!  I think every category should turn green when your goal is met.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

I think this is a great idea! All the other stats turn green when you reach them, but the water goal doesn't. It would be cool to see all of the goals met in green, as green is a color that tells you that you have accomplished something, in this case, your goals. I think other users will find the app's dashboard and online dashboard more visually attractive if the water goal would also turn green. Thanks for your suggestion!  

Barbiewheels
First Steps

Everything on the dashboard turns green when my goal is met, EXCEPT the water glasses. I have my goal set at 64oz, and yet, when I reach it, they stay blue! It's very irritating. I work extremely hard to meet all my goals, and I do it regularly. I'd like to be rewarded for it by having my entire dashboard light up GREEN! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

byefornoww
First Steps

Right there with you.  However, dumb as it is, I did find a workaround... I changed my goal to 7.98 cups.  Now, when I hit the eight cup mark it shows as the goal completed. 

Barbiewheels
First Steps
Thank you! But it still does turn green like the rest of my dashboard. I'm actually wanting it to turn green. Not sure why this is such a hard thing for them to do.

Sent from my iPhone
Lueck767
Tempo Runner

I agree. Regardless of what your goal is set to in any measurement, it should turn green or be marked completed. I find it motivating when I gradually complete each section on the dashboard.

SmalltownLady
First Steps

I turned that tile off for the same reason. That, and, I'd been using WaterMinder already, but it doesn't always sync correctly. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. In terms of an update, there aren't currently any plans to release this feature. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
Pnut91
Jogger

Please give us green water cups. It would look so great 🙂 

JaimeB77
Jogger

This would be so satisfying!!!

Barbiewheels
First Steps

Unfortunately I don’t think they’ll do this for us. I’ve been asking for it for years. In my opinion, unfortunately they are NOT interested in their consumer’s needs/wants. It’s sad. 

Pnut91
Jogger
Fitbit needs a kick in the pants. It's tragic that the full potential of this company is not being realized. 
Barbiewheels
First Steps
I agree 100%. They clearly do not care to listen. Worst support system of any app that I have on my phone. Support system for Myfitnesspal is amaaaaazing!

All the best to u and ur always blue water bottles even though you’ve reached your goal for the day! Lol

Grrrrrrrr........

Barbie Wheeler
Broker
Homes 4 You
AmandaW2017
Jogger

YES!! It's so annoying that all my other goals turn green but not that one!! Feels like I'm not done!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.