Waterproof tracker with watch capabilities

A waterproof tracker with the capabilities of a watch. I love my surge. I work in the medical field, my profession requires me to wear a watch but I don't want to wear a watch and a separate tracker. I'm constantly washing my hands, I'm always afraid I'm going to get my Fitbit wet.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

2 Comments
brr00ke
First Steps

I would LOVE to purchase a new Fitbit, especially one with the multi-sport tracking but I can't spend the money on it knowing I still cannot wear it while swimming or kayaking during the summer. Please make this happen!! 

Status changed to: Released
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Mollyehufand commenters, we’re excited to let you know that the feature you proposed here has now been implemented in the newest Fitbit tracker, Ionic! Fitbit Ionic can be worn in the pool up to 50 meters, and will track swim workouts with stats like lap counting, duration and calories burned. You can learn more about Ionic and it’s new features, like an app gallery, music and payments here: www.fitbit.com/ionic. Thank you so much for your suggestion and for taking the time to share your ideas to help us make trackers better.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.