Waveform Clockface for versa 1

Hi. I have previously shared this suggestion with the community. I was hoping that the waveform clockface could be added to the versa 1. Thanks

Moderator edit: updated label

16 Comments
Status changed to: Needs More Info
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @KaiHall nice to see you around. Thanks for adding your request. Would you mind adding a picture (example) of the clock face you would like to have? This will help our developers to give you the option you're looking for. 

jasmineskye
Jogger

I have the Fitbit versa. And I’m so disappointed that the new Fitbit versa 2 clock face ‘waveform’ isn’t available for my Fitbit. It really is the perfect clock face. Please make waveform available for the original Fitbit versa. 

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@jasmineskye Thanks for your suggestion about having the clock face Waveform available on the Fitbit Versa.

I moved it to this thread since it is the same idea.

KaiHall
Recovery Runner

download.jpeg

 Here is an image of the clock face.

KaiHall
Recovery Runner

Great job responding Fitbit. LOL

😁😁😁

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@KaiHall Thanks for the image attached.

We'll see what other Community members think.

KaiHall
Recovery Runner

Hi guys until Fitbit adds the clockface I have an alternative. Click on the link below and please subscribe as I am low and need subs.

https://youtu.be/Cr3fabmTUSc

JillSan
Jogger

I totally support this wish of making the clock face waveform available also for the not so old previous Versa. There is a need for more sleek clock face 🙂

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

@EdsonFitbit @YojanaFitbit  I would like the Waveform clock face available for Versa Lite.

kansas_m
Recovery Runner

Please make it available for Versa and Versa Light because the display is the same and the clock face doesn't require changes in order to be rendered on these two older devices, it looks like a very ugly marketing strategy...

KaiHall
Recovery Runner

Hi Guys. I have upgraded to a versa 2 so i dont really care so much about this but i encourage you guys to still keep voting for this feature because a while back i wanted the trace clockface and they added it so keep on trying.

Regards  

alliebits
Jogger

Any news on this, @EdsonFitbit / @YojanaFitbit ? I genuinely see no reason why the Waveform would not be made available to Versa and Versa Lite — except to push people to buy the Versa 2, which frankly, people will still buy for the better tech specs. Those of us not on higher end devices shouldn’t be cut off from aesthetic changes as well. 

Allanaburns
Recovery Runner

I would love to see this clock face added to the other Versa watches. I have the original Versa & have been checking the watch face library weekly for it. It's very clear other users would like it added as well, so can we please make it happen to keep everyone happy?

Morrigan
Runner

I would love to have that clockface as well for my Versa 1. I love this watch and would love to have another clockface. I know this is a so called "always on watch face" but would it not be possible to get it for the whole Versa Family?

Pat-Biege
Recovery Runner

Yeah. I want the Waveform Clock Face so bad, but I will not buy a Versa 2 because of that. We need it on Versa 1

alqazi
First Steps

@YojanaFitbit & @EdsonFitbit , any update on this?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.