Weather app on Luxe

Please add the weather app for the Fitbit luxe
36 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Eltahur, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the Weather app on Luxe. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

tradervnvn
First Steps

ok cam on b

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

This shouldn't be a "give it votes and we'll do it" deal. The Luxe was listed as a device that supports the weather app. Just implement what was supposed to already be there.

Angel83
Recovery Runner

I agree with above comment. The weather app says it is available for the luxe but it isn't just like the sp02 that was meant to be available. 

Isn't that false advertising?

Eltahur
Jogger

It is false advertising. I bought the luxe and one of the main reasons was its support for the fitbit weather app. It's disappointing that now I'm being told it's my fault for believing their own website description. I've since returned this silly device and gone back to the new mi band 6. Slightly bigger but does everything I need at a much cheaper price. FITBIT, own up to your mistake and don't pass it off as customer mistake.

paulxharry
First Steps

I agree with above comment.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everybody,

Thank you for your comments. You can read more information about this topic here: Will Fitbit Luxe support apps or custom clock faces?

See you around and thank you for your understanding. 

Bjvw
Jogger

I agree with Angel 83

MarleenS
Jogger

Sp02 oxygen monitor is not available on Luxe? I just purchased Luxe yesterday because it was listed as a feature included! Please confirm the status. When will it be added? If there is no date to add, I will return the tracker. 

cm0011
Jogger

Yeah it's insane that when I go to the app Page, it literally says it's available for Fitbit luxe, and when I try to download it, it says "not available". Come on guys, this is the simplest app you could support.

MicheleNL
Recovery Runner

Yes, this makes no sense. The Luxe is clearly listed in on the Weather page in the App gallery (https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/000013fe-0000-4000-8000-000000f17b17)
Is this coming to the Luxe at some point? If not, it's false advertising. 

Cahillpm
First Steps
I would like you to add Weather and the Tile app to the Fitbit Luxe.
I bought the Luxe over other smart watches because I thought it would have both of these features.
I might switch down to the Inspire or to the Garmin Vivosmart because they have at least one of these features.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Cahillpm, we wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing suggestions:

Weather app on Luxe

Add Fitbit Tile App feature into Luxe

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions and watch this space for status updates.

Bjvw
Jogger
When I called to ask about these apps, the person I reached did not even
know that they were not available. She told me to go to clock faces to
find it. Finally, she asked someone else and found out that they were not
available and they did not know when they would be.
NiNa2k21
First Steps

Just upgraded from Charge 3 to Luxe, as weather app was advertised as available. Just got it home to find weather app not available on Luxe 😞 wouldn’t have purchased had I realised.  False advertising? 

Lofty17
Recovery Runner

I'd really like this feature on the luxe as I'm asked what's the weather going to be today by people would be easier to look on my fitbit luxe than scambling around on my phone looking for the weather 

Jem703
First Steps

Please add the weather app, it's disappointing to take a step backward in functionality when you upgrade your Fitbit.

Shaunahmargaret
First Steps

Please add weather app!!!!!!

NativeBeauty13
First Steps

Please add the weather app! Luxe is supposed to feel like a premium watch, and although it may be stylish, it is nothing without substance too. The luxe is a major let down due to the lack of attention to details offered. You have the capability, so please, hear the needs of your customers and put it into action for us. Thanks I'm advance. 

isachab
First Steps

Weather app is essential! Come in Fitbit… please add it for your users. We pay and subscribe to your brand at such a high price. This basic service should be provided. 

Akj12345
First Steps

Please add a way to see the weather on the Luxe. Thank you!!

LianeHay
First Steps

Please add the weather app...my Samsung previous fit e at £35 did this so to say I've spend over £130 to get the luxe it really should be available in this day and age...thank you

Xjennabennax
First Steps

PLEASE add weather app to the luxe!!! If not I’m returning it and going back to garmin. Weather is the number one thing I need on my watch other than date and time. 

Macdev
First Steps

Hi Fitbit team, please add the weather app. Thank you.

MicheleNL
Recovery Runner

I see the Weather app page has been updated to reflect the fact that the Luxe indeed is not compatible with the Weather app. However, I did buy this product on the premise that a weather app would be available. Among other things, this causes the Luxe to be such a disappointing purchase. Is there any possibility that this weather app will be added to the Luxe in the future? 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.