Weight sharing with same aria users ONLY

Why can't I share my weight reading ONLY with those that use my scale?

The only sharing options for my Aria is "everyone," "friends," or "no one."  Surely I can't be the first person that ONLY wants to share it with the people in my house that use the same scale?

Fix this please?

Moderator Edit: Updated label

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AmritaFitbit
Premium User
Progression Runner

Thanks for your feedback about sharing your Aria measurement with select people! Should we have any new information, we'll be sure to post here. 

walkfarther
First Steps

I agree with dmcudd.  I was surprised when I got my Aria to find that my only options were to share weight with Everyone, all my Friends, or no one but myself.  As my wife and I both have Fitbits, use the Aria, and are working together for weight loss, it'd be great to be able to share weight via the Fitbit app with one another.

kedlb53
First Steps

Agreed.  This would be an awesome idea.  And maybe just not Aria users, but allow people to identify specific users they want to share their weight with.  

ninerz113
First Steps

Agreed. I would love to be able to share my weight with only my husband. I don't want all my fitbit friends to see it.

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released as you're now able to share your weight with the same Aria users. To do this, just log into your fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon at the upper right corner > your Fitbit scale image > People and select whether to hide or show your data to the people connected to that scale.

@dmcudd, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.