WorkOut Summary

I once loved using the app to check out my work out summary. Then there was an update that changed the summary format. It was awful, so I normally check it out through the actual website. Now, with another update, I can't even do that. Its the main feature I use but can no longer do that.
8 Comments
Plumie
First Steps

I agree. The new "Sleep Timeline" is terrible. And it makes me want to discontinue my subscription. I want the old one back. 

lizshon
First Steps

I agree with all the others who have posted here. The new version of the Fit Bit Sleep Tracker is ugly. Please bring the old one back, it was better organized, easier and more pleasant to look at. 

B-Happy
Jogger

Please revert to the previous version. That was easy to read (even without my reading glasses) and I could easily interpit my sleep. I'm mostly interested in how I slept on a daily basis. Weekly or monthly I've newer used. I purchased my fitbits (custommer for several years now) mainly to track my sleep. It gave me a pretty desent idea on how my sleep had been. The heart rate and oxygen saturation were also much easier to read. The heart rate was also a good addition to the sleeptracking.

Everyone who I know who uses Fitbit for sleep is disgusted with the latest update. Is there anyone listening to user frustration at FITBIT/Google or has the whole operation been outsourced to AI?

sleeprer
First Steps

Somehow the new one takes so much more space but at the same time is way less legible. There used to be these small icons that show you the type of activity uou did that are now replaces with big tiles with test that you actually have to read. The app was nicely colour coded, slick, so that you could get most of the info on a single screen with no scrolling. A lot of visual hints like icons and colours. It is all now replaces with a bunch of text thrown all over the screen, and I have to scroll and scroll. Also have you even looked at the new heartrate legend you have made? Like there is almost no contrast, these dashed lines just look so messy and distracting like they are the main element when they are supposed to be subtle visual help to show which zone your heartrate is in. 

BitzBlitz
Recovery Runner

The new workout summary screen is not an improvement.

I agree with sleeprer‘s comment, above.

The low density text doesn’t improve readability.  It just increases how much I have to scroll on my phone screen.

And heartrate zones on the new heartrate graph are less clear than on the old one.  The dashed lines demarcating the zones just add visual noise to the graph.

Use of a differently colored solid background band for each zone would be a better choice.  Use of contrasting colors in the heartrate graph line, itself, would also be better (but would require a thicker line).

Also: Note that users hate the new sleep graph so much that they’re posting in this “workout summary” thread just to complain about it.  The new graph really is that bad.

JacC69
First Steps

I totally agree, I am so frustrated by the changes made , I used to check my exercise log every day but since the changes made I just don’t bother as I don’t like the way the information is displayed, previously I was able to view all the exercises I had completed and compare the output. I am not going to buy another Fitbit as soon as my current one dies 

Lm1977
First Steps

The reason I chose Fitbit was due to the sleep tracker and as many agree, that has changed drastically. I am hoping Fitbit is paying attention to how many users are extremely disappointed and change things back to what was an excellent view of sleep information. If not, I think many will choose another tracker.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.