"silent alarm" tile for the Fitbit.com Dashboard

From a different thread, but would love to have a "silent alarm" tile for the dashboard.  I really like the alarm feature of my fitbit flex, but setting/editing/deleting alarms is a bit cumbersome.  Yes, it's only a few clicks, but would be nice to see current alarms from the dashboard.  Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

60 Comments
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @trusinoff, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here to keep this board organized.

Polarwarp
Jogger

With so many votes and comments - is this ever going to be fixed?

AnnAlex
Jogger

This was such a great feature. Setting the alarm on the watch is very difficult. I am surprised that the developers would remove this feature. Not sure of their reasoning. I vote to bring it back. I was told it had only been removed from the Versa series. So what would be the reason for that?  

Toch
Recovery Runner
I agree!

Sent from my iPhone
BeccaR7
Jogger

Setting an alarm is inconvenient. I have to tap on my user, then on my device, then on alarms. It might not seem that hard, but I do it every day. I’d love to see an alarm setting on the home screen. Also, when turning off one alarm and setting another, I have to turn off the first alarm and then wait for my Fitbit to sync before I can turn on the alternative alarm. It’s inconvenient, not the worst thing ever, but it isn’t sleek.

Mich44
Jogger

Giving this one a bump again!  It would be so much more useful to have the silent alarm setting feature back on the dashboard, instead of three layers down in the menu.  Especially as the silent alarm has to be reset so often because the recurring alarms only work for a couple of days and then NOTHING!!!!!

Status changed to: Under Consideration
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @mscout and thanks for sharing this suggestion, which has received votes from other community members. I’m happy to let you know that this suggestion has been picked up internally at Fitbit and is being considered by our team. This suggestion will either remain ‘Under Consideration’ until released, or else move to ‘Not Currently Planned’ if it’s not viable right now. Further updates will be posted here.

Please remember that if a suggestion is chosen for development, it can take some time before updates are available or a release is finalized, so thanks in advance for your patience. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs. Fans can continue to vote for this feature suggestion while it is under consideration.

Toch
Recovery Runner
Yes, please. It was once there and we got used to it. It was so simple for those of us who continually change wake up times.

Sent from my iPhone
Lnisbet
First Steps

I was disappointed with the removal of silent alarm setting on the app. I use it often to set multiple alarms for my day and rather see them all in one location on my cell phone screen. I don’t mind that they added the ability to set an alarm on the watch but would like it as well on the app or better yet on my dashboard screen view. 

sgoldwater
Recovery Runner

I agree, I change my silent alarms multiple times a day.  I use it as a silent alarm so that I finish customer appointments on time.  It is sooooo easy to do on the phone, and laborious on the device.  And I can't easily tell if it is correctly set on the device.  this is NOT ok!   This feature was there on my phone this morning and now its gone.  😠  It is not convenient to set this on a computer either as I am often making a tweak 10 sec before meeting with a customer!    Please bring this back and quickly at that....or I will be shopping for a new device. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.