Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer Analytics / Stats

Is there any plan to give app developers any stats or feedback on how many times there app has been installed/uninstalled? Thinking at a bare minimum:-

- Total number of installations (how many times has my app been installed onto a device)

- Number of active installations (if my app is installed then removed, only count the ones remaining)

- Number of unique installations (don't count if my app is re-installed onto a device where it has been  installed previously)

- Number of installations by version number (so I can see how many users are on the latest version)

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@CoulterJames Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I moved your post to the SDK Development Board as your post will fit best in here. 

I recommend posting your ideas on the Feature Suggestions Board. This is the best place to suggest these kind of ideas. Post your idea there and use the SDK label for more impact! The more votes it gets, the better.

Hope this helps. See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

We're already logging gallery data, and we will be improving and extending the Gallery App Manager in the future.

Best Answer

What are the data which the development side of the fitibit application can acquire?
Will it be only the number of DL?

Best Answer
0 Votes