Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Studio resource problem

ANSWERED

I'm adding some playing card images to my resources folder, and they all work except one (this image: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BbIK-axOFx3k790WKwLG8lJy6SQShPVl).

I have tried resaving it from GIMP, and  it still doesn't let me drag the file into my resources folder.

It also shows a bug in Fitbit Studio, it pops up a box saying "UGH AD.png failed to save.", with a "Try Again" button. Clicking the button (the only option) then repeats the process. I need to refresh the page to get rid of the popup dialog.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I had no issue with your original image. I tested with Windows 10 Pro (I don't have access to older version) and Chrome 64.0.3282.140. Did you try on another browser? One with no extensions installed maybe.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

I've added your image to an near empty project and it worked.

Could you test it with a newly created empyt project?
Also did you test with an other filename?

I've resaved this file with Photoshop and with reduced colors, maybe this works?

Here is the smaller png:

ad_reduced.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did try renaming it, that didn't work either.

I just tried adding just that image to a new empty project, gave the same error.

I tried the normal and the reduced colour version, same result.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What browser do you tested with? Which OS?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Windows and Chrome.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm working on Win10 with latest Firefox. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Weird, it's working for me in OSX/Chrome.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very odd!

I've tried a few things (naming/resaving), it still doesn't like it. I have added other images with no problems but that one will always fail.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@allan175: which version of Windows and Chrome are you using? I can try it in a VM.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Windows 8.1 Enterprise (up to date) and Chrome 64.0.3282.140.

I tried it on Linux with Chrome and had the same results.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had no issue with your original image. I tested with Windows 10 Pro (I don't have access to older version) and Chrome 64.0.3282.140. Did you try on another browser? One with no extensions installed maybe.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried it in a virtual machine running a different Linux (Lubuntu) and a basic Firefox and it worked!

I have a couple of plug ins in my Chrome, but I have no idea why that particular image was singled out, every other one has been ok.

Thanks for your help, it's in my project now.

Best Answer
0 Votes