Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Studio unusable

ANSWERED

Since some days Fitbit Studio is stuck in "Here we go, checking login".

Clearing the Firefox browser cache and restarting the browser and even the PC does nothing, it seems permanently locked, even on a phone.

It may be related to the new requesting cookies [what for?] which started recently or new ad services [possibly being blocked], or the same SSL issue affecting the OS Simulator.

When will this be fixed?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Had to delete the mozilla cache and then it works.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I have the same problems, I found a possible solution by using Edge rather Chrome. Edge seems to be less sensible.

I found a lot of:

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://corporate-webapps.fitbit.com/fsc-web-client/channels/prod/fsc.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

Another problem: Trying to install and use fitbit sdk-cli to work off-line but I could not install it. Fitbit sdk could load but not fitbit sdk-cli.

Best Answer

Hi @jmjobin  - thanks, for your info.

Firefox and Chrome are probably the better browsers for Fitbit Studio.

CLI is overly complex when Studio works fine normally, especially in conjunction with the console and OS simulator or watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had to delete the mozilla cache and then it works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Delete cache did not help for Chrome.

Best Answer

HI @jmjobin - the problem started for me when prompted for cookies, it may be related to the account login, see about removing cookies, it seemed that unrelated ones might have been an issue. Took a fair bit of messing about with settings also to get it working. Though now with the original settings, so may be toggling something helped. Also restarted the PC and browser several times.

It was also stuck logged on at one point and when the session did finally time out, then it started working by asking to login again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guy_ Thank you for the followup. I think the server does not answer. The matter of facts it keep sending me 404. Maybe someone at Fitbit could be interessted to answer about these problems?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jmjobin-  Its possible they have a general problem right now.Try https://gallery.fitbit.com/clocks it's not accessible.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jmjobin-  try again now, it seems to be working again.

Best Answer