Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to use many fitbit devices in one PC?

ANSWERED

i want to use about 5 fitbit ionic to collect sensor data for my research, but I find it rather hard than anything.

First I try to connect many fitbit device to one account, failed.

Then I try to open many fitbit studio on my PC to connect different fitbit device, failed too, it seems like once you log out from one webpage, all the fitbit studio will log out.

I want some fitbit staff tell me whether it is true that, if I want to use five fitbits for my research, I have to prepare FIVE fitbit acount and FIVE PC and FIVE smart phone?

I just couldn't believe the world's biggest smart watch company will treat their developer like this.

If there is other sampler way to realize this, please let me know.

PLEASE HELP ME !      >_<

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Each Fitbit device needs to be linked to its own Fitbit account. Our apps don't provide support for multiple simultaneous users.

If you're doing development of an app, just use 1 Fitbit account, and 1 Fitbit device for testing. When you want to install that app on other devices, upload the fba to gam.fitbit.com and that will give you a URL which can be used to install the app on your other devices.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Each Fitbit device needs to be linked to its own Fitbit account. Our apps don't provide support for multiple simultaneous users.

If you're doing development of an app, just use 1 Fitbit account, and 1 Fitbit device for testing. When you want to install that app on other devices, upload the fba to gam.fitbit.com and that will give you a URL which can be used to install the app on your other devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the answer!

I will use 5 PCs to solve this

Best Answer
0 Votes