Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mockup your clockfaces with FitFace.xyz

We have released a web based graphical tool for clockfaces creation.

It permits to generate fully functional clockfaces for Ionic and Versa, without writing a line of code.

It can be also very useful for developer to quickly test their designs.

You can go on https://fitface.xyz to try it

FitFace Team

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

This is awesome, thanks for sharing!

Best Answer

Wow!

This truly amazing. This must be a lot of work to make. This is so complex to make with so many different technological challenges. 

Especially figuring out a neat way to by pass the limitation of not being able to dynamic creation of DOM elements.

Best Answer

Very impressive!

Best Answer

Thanks for your comment!

Yes, we spent many hours/days/weeks in this project. I was relly fun to do and we learnt a lot in many domains (web frontend, backend, fitbit dev,...).

All the features we want are not yet finished, I will post messages for each major update. 

Best Answer

I am SO excited that I found your program!

I've spent the past two days developing ClockFaces using your program and the format is amazing. Simple to use and understand, even for beginners like myself. 

Can I suggest adding a list of full EXPRESSIONS and TAGS that can be used in your program? The list that you have is great but I feel like if you had a list of additional elements and expressions it would help make the Clockfaces more dynamic. 

Thank you for making this program! I am def supporting you guys all the way!

-Dev Chaos

Best Answer
0 Votes

The question mark icon at the top right takes you to the documentation, there are loads of tags/expressions in there:-
https://fitface.xyz/documentation/tags

Best Answer

Thank you!

I've combed threw the whole site. Its well put together. I guess I was just looking for list of examples or 'How To's" for your ClockFace to utilize the program to the fullest. The list that is posted is amazing but I'm sure there is more we could do with the interface. 

Maybe make our ClockFaces with animations ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm super glad you like the tool!

What are the kind of missing tags that you need?

What kind of animations do you want too?

We cannot do easily all what is possible with the sdk. But if you want to translate things / rotate / etc... dynamically it is possible

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DevChaos I made a very very small video of what you can do with animations : https://youtu.be/C89K5ijzoTs

Best Answer

Love this, can't wait to get started! Just an FYI, I created an account yesterday but am not receiving a confirmation email so I can't log in. I tried re sending it a couple of times. Any ideas?

EDIT: dev got back to me right away and was my bad. Thanks again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry for the late reply! This is AMAZING thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since the recent update I can not log in. I need to re confirm my email address but I am not receiving the email to confirm! Checked Spam folder and everything 😞

I want to get in there and create! Anyone else having an issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not being asked to reconfirm my email, and I can still sign in ok.

Best Answer
0 Votes
UPDATE: There was a slight issue but the DEV fixed it! I'm glad to hear that it was an isolated event though. 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a way to display the outdoor temperature or other weather elements on the clock face? I see these items on many clock faces. Thank You.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love to be able to have the hourly steps count and to be able to add the temperature and weather condition like sunny, rain, snow ect. Also I have been trying to save my work on my computer and it want let me save it and I have clicked the save disk lots of times and not I do makes it save  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it possible to call up weather data to have it display on a clockface?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had similar experiences such as it won't publish my latest version of my face. I found that logging out and logging in again solved the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No we don't have weather information available.
Our editor should be easy to use and we already have a lot of features to do. Maybe in the future we will do something.

You cannot save your projects, are you on Internet Explorer?

Best Answer
0 Votes