Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mockup your clockfaces with FitFace.xyz

We have released a web based graphical tool for clockfaces creation.

It permits to generate fully functional clockfaces for Ionic and Versa, without writing a line of code.

It can be also very useful for developer to quickly test their designs.

You can go on https://fitface.xyz to try it

FitFace Team

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Will say that I do love the application, and have created/published several faces. Each one improving a little more in complex design.

With that being said, I am currently having an issue not with the design aspect of the site, but in the since that I cannot push any of my created or Favorited faces to the watch face. Yesterday I was able to update and change as I desired using the fitbit app. I did notice that the fitface portion of the app requested an update this morning and after that I have not been able to get it to respond to any changes for fitface. stuck on the default loading screen after swapping to a standard (not fitface) and then back. 

Any suggestion on possible fix. (Utilizing Iphone, Ver. iOS 12.1.4 ,  Ionic) 

edit:after this post I also contacted them via email. I received several responses, as  this was an issue with the iOS version and that it would be resolved as soon as possible... with that being said they must have a good (great) team working together because I believe it was the following day that I received a second email stating that my issue was resolved.I tested it and was able to continue on as before (developing new user clock faces and pushing them to the actual physical device)... 

overalll great product and great team from what I can tell. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry the new feature we've introduced yesterday broke the app for iOS users. We will fix this asap.

Best Answer

This is a truly remarkable tool.

I created a watchface and that was fun to do.

Is there a list of things you plan to implement in the future?

Is there a way to dynamically change a color property?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your support, we really appreciate it!

We have no public roadmap. We work everyday on the project but without pressure 😛

Sadly, there is no possibility to have dynamic color at the moment. We haven't found a cool way to add this feature yet.

Best Answer

I saw a clock face in the gallery but I don’t knop how to get in in my versa. Van anyone help me? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It may be set to the ionic only make sure when you do a search for the faces that you specify the device you are using

Best Answer
0 Votes