Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some clock faces and apps ideas

In addition to the pleasure of learning a new technology and making our app idea into a reality, seeing people using our masterpiece is an amazing feeling! Some of you have plentiful of ideas on what to build next, but if you are like me, you come up short on project ideas...

One way I inspire myself is by looking at the App Gallery and App Integration feature suggestions created by the users of our platform. They are endless sources of ideas, so I thought I could start a discussion here to share this trick with you and have one of my colleagues, @LizFitbit, share what we see as interesting projects for anyone who are willing to take on a new challenge.

I'm always impressed by what our developers community, you, is doing and we want to continue to set you on a path for success, so if you are looking for a nice project that people will be delighted to use, go ahead, and make it happen!

Hope you like the idea

Fred

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks @SunsetRunner!

Firstly, you guys are all awesome! Thanks for all the amazing work you do.

Secondly, my job at Fitbit is to make sure we're listening to customers - they have submitted over 15,000 different ideas to us over 4 years! Each idea has a 'label' which is a way of categorizing it and most of the 'Fitbit app gallery' labels will be most relevant to you. Here are a few potential ideas:

1. Track miles on pairs of shoes
  2. Alchohol intake tracking
  3. Adding caffeine tracking
  4. Design My Own Workouts/Gym Workout App
  5. Fatigue/recovery status

Please let me know if any of you ever have any questions about feature suggestions which you can find here, or if you want to talk to customers through the forums, please feel free!

Best

Liz

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice suggestion, thanks. I feel ideas are not lacking though.

Best Answer

The App/Face I want to write... or see written... is a proper watchface with integrated Music Controls.

Yes, the Versa "classic" controller is nice to have, but I would like to be able to look at the time and my HR/steps while still being able to control my phone's media without jumping through screens and button presses.  (hard to do whilst running)

(Of course, my Pebble Time Steel doesn't have an app for that either, but since I've transitioned...) 

Oh, and Kudos for what the Classic CAN do that my Pebble wouldn't... and that's control Audible.  Next, Podbean...

Best Answer
0 Votes