Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clock face isnt working

today i was playing around with the developer bridge and i tried to make a clock face using the tutorial on the fitbit developer website

however, ever since i clicked run the clocks on my versa two wouldn’t work at all. they would either show a glitched screen or nothing at all. i closed and reopened the developer bridge multiple times, restarted it, synced it but still nothing works. does anyone know how to fix it?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @a_randomphroggo 

I personally never made my own clock face so I can’t speak on how to repair the one your attempting to make. My only suggestion would be to change your clock face back to the original clock face that came with your Versa 2 . This will at least (hopefully) get you back up and running again. Open your Fitbit app, tap your profile picture, scroll down and tap Versa 2 then tap Gallery. Tap your original clock to resort back to what it was. I hope that resolved it. Also questions about different add on apps are best discussed here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-App-Gallery/bd-p/appgallery Here you would be better suited to find answers on how to tweak the new clock face your trying to design.

Please let me know if this answers your question and provided a resolution. 😃Happy Stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @a_randomphroggo and welcome to the Community.  I am moving your post to the SDK Development forum, a better fit for your issue.  This forum is a user-to-user forum.  It isn't monitored by developers, but the SDK forum is.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The tutorial code probably assumes you're using Versa 3 or Sense. It would need to be adapted to work with Versa 2.

If you've installed a non-working clockface via the dev bridge, it may take precedence over any other installed clockfaces. You need to remove that clockface via the Developer section of the Fitbit app on your phone.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer