Forum Posts

Versa 2 app development

It is possible to develop apps for the Fitbit Versa 2 smartwatch using the Fitbit Studio nowdays? As I have purchased such a product and I get the following error message when building a project with a 4.3.0 SDK version: "Sideload of app failed. Conn...

Telexx by Jogger
  • 5 replies
  • 0 votes

clock face isnt working

today i was playing around with the developer bridge and i tried to make a clock face using the tutorial on the fitbit developer websitehowever, ever since i clicked run the clocks on my versa two wouldn’t work at all. they would either show a glitch...

KPAY fitbit sdk

Hello, does anyone know the code for K pay to put in the Fitbit SDK app? I am just wondering If anyone has the code so I can use it on my clock faces. 

CubeAlgo by Recovery Runner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 votes

Fitbit Versa 2 watchface extension

Hi everyone!I've a problem to studio.fitbit.com.Every clock that I made does go, but .... the only one than not run it's Versa 2, the smartwatch that I have.How are the extension for made a clock face for Versa 2? Specificaly the index in the resourc...

Making a clock face for Versa 2

Hello,I am trying out the Fitbit studio. I am trying to make a watchface for my Versa 2.I keep getting One or more build targets was invalid: atlas, vulcanError: Project configuration is invalidBuild failed.That error code. I am unsure how to make a ...

Fitbit data integration in android app

Hi! I'm trying to build my own android app. First of all I will login with my fitbit account in my android app. My questions is: is there a way I can access my fitbit data in my android app? I want to have access in my app to my heart rate data and m...

Fitbit app register

Hi! I'm trying to register my app but I don't know what should I write in some fields. Can somebody explain me what should I write at: Application Website, Organization, Organization Website, Terms Of Service Url, Privacy Policy Url, Callback URL.I w...

Notifications

Hi! I want to develop an app for my fitbit and I need the app to send me notifications if I don't reach my goal. How can I do that?

Fitbit DEV

Hi all, I have the Fitbit Versa 2. and I love the device so I'm about to start creating an app just for fun with Fitbit dev. and If some of you guys would like to join in let me know, we can connect on discord " https://discord.gg/ZcK8v3A " just clic...

creating custom app for Fitbit versa2 product

Hi all, I need to create a custom app for fitbit versa2. So can u please tell me that for the development of the app for fitbit versa, do i need to use the android sdk or do i have to do the development according to fitbit OS.Early help will be appre...