Forum Posts

fitbit multi-user data fetcher

Hello everyonei am a computer engneer ( mostly in hardware and ai/ml )i am designing a python machine learning code that should takes sensor data from a fitbit watchsend it to a database server, were it saves this data for every user, then send it to...

Resolved! Does logging water a third-party service and 0Auth?

I am trying to build my first FitBit app for my Versa. It is a simple app where I want to be able to quickly input a set number of ounces or milliliters and sync it to my FitBit app. In my mind, this is a simple app that passes data from my Fitbit wa...

AJorg by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes

Resolved! Fitbit OS Apps/Clockfaces utilizing OAuth?

Hi there, I've been repeatedly reading over the Web API docs, looking for examples, and so on..  I think I must be missing something crucial here.. It seems that to get consent, and consequently an access token to use against the Fitbit Web API's, th...

xdmtk by Recovery Runner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes

Companion App / Web API

Hi everyone, I am trying build a watch face that displays progress towards weekly goals, which are only accessible via the Web API. I understand that I have to build a Companion App for my watch face, and this has to request the goals from the Web AP...

HowardMcD by Recovery Runner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes