Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

But seriously - Where's the GPS on the Sense 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Repeated tries on my Sense 2 to access the GPS with no result is, to say the least, very frustrating.  My Sense worked just fine with no problems connecting to GPS on any of the activities!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I had done this and tried unknown number of times to get this to work.  I reset  up my old Sense and them shut it down.  Set up the Sense 2 again and tried again to access GPS and OMG the device finally picked up the GPS.  I even tried it mutiple times and it started working every time.  I don't know what changed but I am a little happier now.

Now would like to see the music apps restored to the app lineup, as well as, third party apps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

For me i have to do this

Go to exercise >  Pick your exercise > scroll down on blue arrow > Scroll down a fair bit > enable GPS 

Best Answer

I had done this and tried unknown number of times to get this to work.  I reset  up my old Sense and them shut it down.  Set up the Sense 2 again and tried again to access GPS and OMG the device finally picked up the GPS.  I even tried it mutiple times and it started working every time.  I don't know what changed but I am a little happier now.

Now would like to see the music apps restored to the app lineup, as well as, third party apps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sadly, third party apps are never coming to the Sense 2 (confirmed by Fitbit) - so its doubtful that music apps will come either 😞 (thats why i am returning my device)

Best Answer