Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get Google wallet setup to work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

https://gcdnb.pbrd.co/images/3TKdqy0nXfXC.png?o=1

what am I doing wrong ???  Help.  I'm on a Google pixel 6 pro.  I use wallet all the time with my phone and was excited to use it on my watch.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Itchy435

Is your bank supported by Fitbit ?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

sadly, welcome to the club... I've been reporting this same issue for over a month now and all I hear back is "we appreciate your patience... we're working on it... but can't say when it will be fixed..."

I would suggest if you're still within the return window on your Sense 2 (sadly I am not), get your money back now... and either get an older Fitbit watch cheap or switch to another brand... One look through this forum will give you an idea of how thrilled people are with the Sense 2 😞

Best Answer

Yeah it is

Best Answer
0 Votes

As others have said welcome to the club, I just get the dreaded "Something went wrong" error when trying to add a card.

Best Answer

Google Wallet for Fitbit doesn’t work for most bank cards even if it works for Google Wallet for Android. 

If it works, you are lucky. If it doesn’t, contacting Fitbit support won’t get you much further. It is a known issue which no one seems to care nor following up anymore. Victims are always the users. 

Best Answer

I am getting the "something went wrong" message when trying to set up Google Wallet also.

It is dissapointing that this problem was reported quite some time ago and there is still no fix.

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue. Every time I try to setup Google Wallet, I get the SOMETHING WENT WRONG error.

Best Answer
0 Votes

it's a royal product fail - you're not alone, yes supported cards simply do not work on Sense 2; while they work on Android phones with Google Wallet; everyone is waiting for a fix; as usual fake BS "solutions" are all over the place; 

Best Answer
0 Votes