Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry about notifications on Sense 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I ordered a sense 2 for my wife and I have read pretty sad things about it.

Its her first watch and I thought the "features" are enough for her or "not to much" for her.

One important features I have concerns about if the notifications for whatsapp, messages and calls.

Do they even work?

Can she read a whatsapp message and answer?

Can she recieve a call and answer it?

Thanks for you time!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @kirdovada - in principle those things should work for an Android phone and all she will see is the notification not the full message. For iPhone she can't reply to messages as Apple doesn't allow it.

If you have the chance would recommend to change to a Sense [original] there will be less problems and greater flexibility and features, and it's cheaper.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit community forums @kirdovada

Thank you for all the information that you've provided regarding the inquiry that you have about notifications on Sense 2. 

Make sure to follow all the steps listed here to resolve questions regarding notifications. This has been useful for other users.

In addition to the steps mentioned earlier, make sure that you have the latest version of the Fitbit app installed and to check all the compatibility requirements here. Keep in mind that you need Android OS 8.0 or higher or Apple iOS 13 or higher on your phone and that you won’t see notifications on your Fitbit device if you turned on the Do Not disturb Icon or Sleep Mode. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have similar issues. It's very frustrating- sence 2

Best Answer
0 Votes