Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this clock face available for Sense 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What is the "name" of this clock face?  I had it on my Versa 2, but can't find it anymore for my new Sense 2....and there doesn't seem to be anything like it!  I had in mind that it was called "Mystikal" or "Magikal" (I remember the "misspelled" letter 'k' in the name), but can't find it in the store.  I still have the Versa 2, but since I replaced it in my app, I can't look on there to see its name.  When I look at clock faces on my Versa 2, it just shows the picture of it, not a "name" for it.  So I don't know what to do.

Searching for Clock Face NameSearching for Clock Face Name

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @mfassler  - firstly the Versa 2 has a different architecture, and secondly not all clock faces for previous watches have been made available on the Sense 2, so even if you did know the name it may well not be available.

You can try searching here using different names or with any special features it had. Check for which watches clocks are available, if you find something.

Alternatively look for similar clock faces, if you want full date and stats try something like the customisable SimpleSecretary or similar.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @mfassler  - firstly the Versa 2 has a different architecture, and secondly not all clock faces for previous watches have been made available on the Sense 2, so even if you did know the name it may well not be available.

You can try searching here using different names or with any special features it had. Check for which watches clocks are available, if you find something.

Alternatively look for similar clock faces, if you want full date and stats try something like the customisable SimpleSecretary or similar.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer