Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications are not coming through my Sense 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm not receiving any notifications on my sense 2 from my apps eg. WhatsApp/facebook. Does it support these apps? Cheers

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Mathewyoung - yes it does support them but iPhones are a bit special - it is configured in the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Device photo, Notifications and inside App notifications.

See How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? 

Also pull down on the watch face and turn off all icons and keep the phone in range.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Mathewyoung. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

In addition to the recommendations provided by @Guy_, may I ask if your Sense 2 is new? Are you setting it up? If you're, please note you'll need to receive a message from the app desired in order for your app to show it as option in your Fitbit notification section. For example, tell someone to send a WhatsApp, then check your Fitbit app and you'll see that WhatsApp is already an option to be selected. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes