Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 - won't fully pair with Bluetooth

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a new Sense 2 on Thursday. It won't fully pair with Bluetooth on my phone. It does sync and keep info on the phone like sleep data, but it won't give me my text or email notifications on my wrist or let me answer phone calls. I've unpaired the phone once and repaired it, but it still doesn't want to pair completely. How can I fix this?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I realized that Fitbit actually has a support phone number. I called them and got it sorted out. They had me do several things. I think what made the difference was going into Settings on my phone, turning off all of the Fitbit settings then turnig them back on. Then I went to the Fitbit app, and tried to pair for On-wrist calls again. It finally works! Now I can accept phone calls on my watch. I didn't realize that you can't make phone calls on the watch though. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I also noticed that the sound for Alexa is turned off as well. How can I turn it back on? I have no clue how it got turned off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Aha! I solved the sound for Alexa problem. I noticed someone else mentioned the Do Not Disturb setting and remembered that I turned on Do Not Disturb last night. Now I just need to figure out how to get my text notifications and emails and calls on my wrist. 

I also don't get notifications to walk my 250 steps an hour like I did on my old Versa tracker. I have set up the notifications for 9 am to 9 pm, and it's tracking how many hours I get my steps in, it's not telling me at 10 minutes to the hour how many steps I have left though.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @sringrose 

To get notifications on your Sense 2, follow the steps in this article.

I also reccommend you to read the user manual for Sense 2.

Fitbit user since September 2019
Sense2 Sense, Charge3, Android, Windows
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! Now I can get notifications, including text messages.

My phone still isn't fully paired though. I've now tried to pair it three times. When I go through the set up process, it pairs correctly with the 4 digit pairing code. Then a screen comes up with Bluetooth Pairing and Linking and that is successful too. Later in the set up process, a screen comes up on my phone that says "Set up On-wrist calls."  It says: 

Pairing request - Paired and connected

Permissions - Allowed

Bluetooth pairing - for pairing with Sense 2 calls

The phone tries to pair with my watch, which is sitting right next to the phone. After a bit, it fails and there is an exclamation mark next to the "Bluetooth pairing" box and it says "Tap to fix." I've tapped this at least half a dozen times and it always fails. What do I try next? This is very frustrating. I've got a $200 watch which doesn't work completely.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I realized that Fitbit actually has a support phone number. I called them and got it sorted out. They had me do several things. I think what made the difference was going into Settings on my phone, turning off all of the Fitbit settings then turnig them back on. Then I went to the Fitbit app, and tried to pair for On-wrist calls again. It finally works! Now I can accept phone calls on my watch. I didn't realize that you can't make phone calls on the watch though. 

Best Answer
0 Votes